|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:44 am
Winter, because I get to rug up then.
Is there anything you do regularly that keeps you up long past when you should be sleeping?
And I can work with that reasoning ^.^ A lot of the games in the other guild aren't really word games, are they? And as for more members... don't we need someone on the crew to allow them to join? sweatdrop I haven't seen ANY of the crew in ages.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:45 am
not really. if I get tired enough I tend to just want to quit everything and go to sleep. I like my bed xp heart
yeah, they're avi above you games and I don't like those. yeah we do need crew, and I haven't seen them either...what a great guild[/sarcasm]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:13 pm
I like my bed, too, but I've been staying up waaaay too late recently, trying to get things done on FFXI. sweatdrop On the plus side, I hit 94 cooking last night, and I'm very proud. (94/100)
If you knew you were going to die in a week, and there was no chance of avoiding it, what would you do in the intervening time?
Dear DOYC my brain has been morbid lately.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:47 am
get all my friends together and tell them I love them, spend every moment of my time with my bf, and go to egypt xd
what was the last thing you cooked yourself?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:39 pm
Let me think.... it was.... Does Turkish Delight Hot Chocolate count? No, probably not. How about normal Hot Chocolate, since I heated the milk up for that on the stove? No, that's not really cooking either. Oh, I know! A big pork chop and corn on the cob a few days ago. Yummy goodness. ^.^
And I'm sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I'm not going to be on nearly as much anymore, due to time constraints placed on me by other obligations. stressed But I will always come back, I promise!
What is your favourite item? (Toy, clothes, car, DVD, whatever. ^.^)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:39 am
I wondered where you'd got to sad
my favourite item is probably my laptop..because the internet can provide so many things..and it gives me communication with a person I love, and it cures boredom and you can complete homework on it..and it rules xp
new question: what was your favourite toy as a child?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:24 pm
Growlie, a teddy bear. When you tip him upside down and then back upright, he growls! I still have him, too. His growl isn't as good anymore, though. crying
I shall never forgive the Toy Hospital for putting a cow's press button moo in him. evil Especially when I found the correct growl on a visit to Brisbane, just around the corner from the Toy Hospital! For five dollars. And I found the moo, too. For two dollars. Cheap a** bastards. I don't care if they had rung us and asked if it was okay if he sounded like a cow. I just wanted my Growlie back at that point. He'd been away for weeks. crying
Just how bad is it when a 10-year-old can find the correct growl, and sew her teddy back up better than a supposedly professional business? The stitching job they'd done unravelled in a week. My stitching job hasn't come undone in over 10 years. evil burning_eyes evil
Umm.... That may have been a little more info than you wanted. rofl I'm better now.
New question:
Who was your favourite school teacher, and why?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:36 pm
lol xp awww
my favourite school teacher was....my english teacher, Mrs Dixon, cause she was just so lovely xp
new question: what is your favourite candy?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:23 pm
Lately, M&Ms. Other than that, easter candy. It always tastes best then. ninja As I'm so fond of saying, I'm such a kid. rofl
If you were at a clothing optional beach, would you go naked or clothed? (String bikinis count as clothed - just barely. mrgreen )
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:06 am
clothed. and I would probably wear shorts and a top...wouldn't even wear a bikini. *shakes head* xp
which do you prefer more, summer or winter?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:06 pm
Hmm... Probably Winter, because when it's cold I get to rug up in my big blanket, read a book, and it's an excellent excuse to sit around drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows floating in it. mrgreen
What's the worst illness/ailment you've ever had?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:15 am
I think...it was one of the mild forms of meningitis...there's like...the obvious dangerous ones and then there's like..meningitis D or some letter like that...that made me ill for quite some time.
What was the best holiday you ever went on?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:26 am
Probably the one to New Zealand, because I got to see so much new stuff, and it was really pretty. It's apparently not as pretty as it used to be, because they've cleared so much.
It's also the worst holiday, because it rained constantly the entire time we were there. We went from some of Australia's worst bushfires to some of New Zealand's worst floods. And even nearly got swept off the side of a mountain once. eek Which I didn't know about until we were firmly back on Aussie soil.
Do you ever get so tired that you just sit there staring, not really noticing anything, but not quite asleep? Slack-jawed drooling is optional.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:20 am
lol sometimes yes...I start to daydream
what is your favourite type of weather?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|