Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Merchandise Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:32 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

x___o;;
WHAAAA?! I WANT IT!
gonk

User Image
*0*
Sowwiee...had to post this. lol

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:33 pm


Redeim
I know.... Back when I printed pictures religiously ( sweatdrop ), my parents
would be buying me ink, like, every other month, and I'd get yelled at. *cry*

me too crying

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:36 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
[.`JenJen`.]

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

x___o;;
WHAAAA?! I WANT IT!
gonk

User Image
*0*
Sowwiee...had to post this. lol

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD No shirt. *0*

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:55 am


Oooo~ nice piccie..... It's Lee Teuk right? *goes insane*

Yesh. I want to go buy it..... I wonder how many disks it is.... *o*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:29 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes.
It`s EeTeukiee bumm...lol
<3333

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:08 am


Okees that what I thought. But I was like, "*paranoid* What if I put Lee Teuk
and it's not? @.@"
*steals that picture too*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:28 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

xD
Well, what makes you think that it`s not him?
:]
HE HAS A DIMPLE!

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:48 am


lol~ I was like 99.99% sure it was him, but I'm still paranoid that I don't know them all. -_-

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:11 pm



「 K O K O 」

Well, that 99.99% sure was right.
:]

You don`t know them all? o.o;;
I thought you did. -_______x;;


♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:46 am


I'm sure I do, but after two or so months of not knowing them, I'm paranoid I'll get one wrong.... >.>

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:49 pm



「 K O K O 」

xD
At least you can guess. And if you get it right
I`ll say: good job and if you
get it wrong I`ll correct you. >.>;;

SOMEONE HAS TO FIND SUJU`S CELLPHONES
BECAUSE I CAN`T FIND THE PIC OF IT!
gonk D:<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:06 pm


Yesh. ^.^ Good friend JenJen. *Gives her hug*

o.O Cell phones......? @.@ *ish now confused*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:16 pm



「 K O K O 」

haha. >.> -glomps-

There was this pic I found like 3 months ago of SuJu`s
cellphones. I would consider it SuJu merchandise.
Dx

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:03 am



@Jenjen: DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT O_O i thought there were actual Super Junior Cell Phones. But oh well...I pimped my phone out already the wall paper, cover display and ring tone are all Super Junior ^^

@Redeim: Dont be afraid of getting them wrong. we're all nice people. we don't bite.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

They really need merchandise though i don't even have a poster...But then again if you look in my school planner...IT'S LIKE KA-BOOM hot asian guys everywhere xDD

CRIE.nannako


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:42 am


lol~ okay. >.>
I wish I knew how to pimp out my......lame a** phone. D:
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//