Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Dreams of Super Junior Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.-Simple Star-.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:33 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    OMFG. I HAD A NEW DREAM TODAY. @___@
    And KiBum was in it. >.> Even though he is not my fav, he
    is still cute and I have no idea why he was the man. xD
    Well, KiBum was like acting and I was on the set as an extra and
    he came running to me and held my hand. I was like; O////O
    OMFG. -jaw drops- He didn`t kiss me or anything but he just held my
    hand and then the like the Producer was all; KiBum? o_o wth are you doing?! and then I woke up. >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Ah, cute! ^^ Kibum is my favorite. XDD
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:37 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    HAHA. xD I guess so?
    Cause like; it felt so odd though. @__@
    How he just held it. xDD rofl
    KiBum so cute though. Not my fav but cuutes. >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


eclecticstarr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:02 pm


I once had a dream that i was at a concert for ss501. instead super junior came out. I was realy happy! But i couldent hear their voices so i cried crying it was sad

I was dreaming and i was at my school, in my teater arts class, suddenly super junior bursts in to the room. I get realy confused and every body stares. I talk to them in korean, they sing for the class then they disapeer.

yes my dreems are weird xd sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:19 am


heart EETEUK
I had this dream that one of my cousins was showing me a song from some singer and all of a sudden randomly eeteuks in my dream
he puts his arms around me and whispers something sweet to me in korean though i dunno what he said sweatdrop I start blushing and squealing My cousins boyfriend looks at me saying 'look at her face'

JUNSU heart

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:05 am


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

    @kibum- rofl AHAHA. xDD Oh poo. mad But it`s funny~
    xD They disappeared? o3o rofl

    @KimJunsu- rofl HAHAHAHAHA. xDD So hilarious~ iiLOL`d. xD
    "Look at her face." ROFL

    ._______________________슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:43 pm


well this time i had a dream that i was watching tv and then this 'so fresh' cd album commercial was on. i was watching it and then super junior was on the COVER OF SO FRESH and they showed bits of their U video on tv, and i'm like, wth? how could this be? and then i drifted off into another dream, rofl.

anniebum_


anniebum_

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:43 pm


jenjen: you're so lucky kibum held your hand! his my favourite i love him~~
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:32 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    LOLOL. xD rofl Hahahahahah!! XDD That`s soo odd. xD
    Hahaha. xD Well, KiBum just held it. I was blushing but I was
    like; wtf? It made no sense. xD

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:53 am


I had a dream of Super Junior and DBSK! But they both were the same dreams, kindda weird!
Well the dream was that i was getting married to one of the members but when i saw him i couldn't see their face......well you know what they say "Love is Blind"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:48 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    ROFL. Ahahaha. Did you see like his body shape or like his hair
    or anything? Who did he remind you of? o-O

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:54 pm


I saw his body but not the face. I think he reminded me of Ryeowook or Jaejoong.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:11 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    THAN MAYBE IT`S...

    RYEOJOONG?

    OR


    JAEWOOK?

    O_O LOVELY. xD

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:22 pm


Cute couple, that's cool i lyke both of them.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:41 pm


JJ Oppa=LOVE
I had a dream of Super Junior and DBSK! But they both were the same dreams, kindda weird!
Well the dream was that i was getting married to one of the members but when i saw him i couldn't see their face......well you know what they say "Love is Blind"


Cool

fruitpeach2034


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:39 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    BaHAHAHA. I`d like to see that. HOLYCRAPOLLA. *o*
    JaeWook sounds better though, than RyeoJoong. x_X;

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//