Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Cryptic Movie Clues Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like Movies!
  Yup!
  Nah
View Results

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:15 am


it's not mine either..after studying American literature last year I don't wanna touch any other study subject on america ever again!

yep 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:43 pm


rofl

Okay, a series, not a movie, but how about:

Adolescent god-parents

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:13 am


Teenage....um...something.. sweatdrop argh lol *thinks*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:51 pm


Think 'gods' not 'family'.

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:29 am


ah right..I was thinking of family...I still can't get the clue though sweatdrop xd
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:21 pm


Okay, I'll change the clue a little:

Adolescent Greek god-parents.

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:40 am


I still have absolutely no idea sweatdrop xd
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:39 pm


Let me know when you give up. Yay! A stumper! mrgreen

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:48 am


I give up sweatdrop xp
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:31 am


Teen Titans mrgreen

Okay, new clue:

Tartarus Lifter
(It's one word)

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:56 am


I've never even heard of Teen Titans sweatdrop xd

oh god here's another one I can't do sweatdrop lol
what the hell does Tartarus mean? [/stupidity]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:03 am


Tartarus: It's an ancient Greek afterlife. The bad one.

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:42 am


HellRaiser???
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:03 am


You got it! Your turn. mrgreen

Tell me, did you google that? blaugh

Subacai


Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:11 am


nope biggrin I started typing "I still don't know, I give up" and it just suddenly came into my head...to be honest I couldn't even remember if HellRaiser was the name of a film or whether I was confusing it with HellBoy or something else sweatdrop blaugh



new clue: reflective item plastic face

clue: the movie is all one word.
Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//