Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
New identity [poll!] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you pay to get an avatar drawing from me?
Neva'!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
something like 50g ...
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
not if it's above 1000g XP
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
auction! It could go to 5k
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
I'd give an angelic headband anytime for your work
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
screw the headband, you deserve a scarf!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Nah, I'd give a sash ... seriously &lt;3
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:03 am


hmm .. then maybe I'll put up an art auction and use the gold to complete this questie ...


Poll time!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:07 am


I dunno how u draw sweatdrop But surely you do it bettah than meh gonk


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:09 am


Aluren
I dunno how u draw sweatdrop But surely you do it bettah than meh gonk

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:11 am


I lurve the first one. xd heart

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:13 am


DeathByExplosion.
I lurve the first one. xd heart
It's my favorite 3nodding heart
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:17 am


Certainly bettah than mine xp
User Image


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:18 am


Aluren
Certainly bettah than mine xp
User Image

So cool xd
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//