Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Sigurd wants gold. Talk to him. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:52 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Lutie-Loo
DeathByExplosion.

3nodding

Nos Mo King. =D

...What? I don't get it. cry

No smoking. Geeze... Sofa king Stu ped...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:53 pm


I like Mexicans.

o.o;; ......

Qwuess


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:54 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Lutie-Loo
DeathByExplosion.

3nodding

Nos Mo King. =D

...What? I don't get it. cry

No smoking. Geeze... Sofa king Stu ped...

wut!1!1 u R DUM!. it sEz nose moe kwing!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:55 pm


Eliscard
I like Mexicans.

o.o;; ......

Que?... Er, I live in southern California, Mexicans are abundant. Homes, and Esse and such.

Krey


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:56 pm


Krey
Eliscard
I like Mexicans.

o.o;; ......

Que?... Er, I live in southern California, Mexicans are abundant. Homes, and Esse and such.

They are...fun. xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:59 pm


Eliscard
Krey
Eliscard
I like Mexicans.

o.o;; ......

Que?... Er, I live in southern California, Mexicans are abundant. Homes, and Esse and such.

They are...fun. xd

No way, Esse, they go all psycho on you n' s**t, homes! XB Mexicans can be cool, but only if they aren't packing heat, or knifes, or weed.

Krey


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:59 pm


I'm so lost. gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:00 pm


Lutie-Loo
I'm so lost. gonk

*gives you a map*

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:01 pm


DeathByExplosion.

*gives you a map*

huray...!

*unlost* o_O
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:02 pm


Krey
Eliscard
Krey
Eliscard
I like Mexicans.

o.o;; ......

Que?... Er, I live in southern California, Mexicans are abundant. Homes, and Esse and such.

They are...fun. xd

No way, Esse, they go all psycho on you n' s**t, homes! XB Mexicans can be cool, but only if they aren't packing heat, or knifes, or weed.

The weed is what makes them fun. xd

I would never touch the stuff, but nothing is funnier then a doped up Mexican. (Or more dangerous. xp )

They can be scary too. 3nodding

Qwuess


lil timmy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:04 pm


*nods along*

Of course I know what you guys are talking about o.o
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:05 pm


Eliscard
Krey
Eliscard
Krey
Eliscard
I like Mexicans.

o.o;; ......

Que?... Er, I live in southern California, Mexicans are abundant. Homes, and Esse and such.

They are...fun. xd

No way, Esse, they go all psycho on you n' s**t, homes! XB Mexicans can be cool, but only if they aren't packing heat, or knifes, or weed.

The weed is what makes them fun. xd

I would never touch the stuff, but nothing is funnier then a doped up Mexican. (Or more dangerous. xp )

They can be scary too. 3nodding

Well, duh, but, I prefer to not be in danger around doped up mexicans. And any race can be scary... They just need fangs and large paper bags...

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:05 pm


Lutie-Loo

huray...!

*unlost* o_O


surprised surprised surprised surprised
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:06 pm


I want to listen to I love you.

From the Julius cartoons.

Lutie-Loo
Crew


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:07 pm


Krey
Eliscard
Krey
Eliscard
Krey
Eliscard
I like Mexicans.

o.o;; ......

Que?... Er, I live in southern California, Mexicans are abundant. Homes, and Esse and such.

They are...fun. xd

No way, Esse, they go all psycho on you n' s**t, homes! XB Mexicans can be cool, but only if they aren't packing heat, or knifes, or weed.

The weed is what makes them fun. xd

I would never touch the stuff, but nothing is funnier then a doped up Mexican. (Or more dangerous. xp )

They can be scary too. 3nodding

Well, duh, but, I prefer to not be in danger around doped up mexicans. And any race can be scary... They just need fangs and large paper bags...

Sure, but I think Mexicans beat anyone on the scary meter.
I mean just listen to the word.

MEXICAN
*cowers*
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//