Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
[RP] Ground Zero at Isle de Gambino *Closed!* Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:15 am


(( For some reason.. this guild doesn't show up on my guilds page-- but I'm still on the memberlist. Is there some kind of error lurking about? ))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:16 pm


((Hmm...I haven't had any problems like that.))

Her blue-green eyes swept over the three people as she listened to Annie speak to them, and her gaze lingered on the boy in the tuxedo a bit longer than it should have.

"Hmm."

Intuition was striking her. Not just striking. Honestly, it felt sort of like she was getting hit in the face with it repeatedly. And of course, she always trusted her intuition.

I knew it.

Aggravatedly, she reached to get another cigarette out of her deep pockets, only to find her cell phone and a set of keys. She looked at Annie for only a moment, remembering that she still had both the pack and the lighter, and contemplated not even bothering getting them back. However, while Allison knew she'd never get addicted to smoking (she quit all the time, only lighting one when her nerves were getting the better of her), she wasn't sure if Annie could stop an addiction so quickly. In truth, she didn't want Annie to get addicted at all, though it wasn't because of health reasons. It was really just because she figured Annie would always be asking for cigarettes, and Allison hated sharing.

And she quite liked the lighter. It was one of those silver, expensive ones, with her initials 'A. F. G.' engraved into one of the sides.

Walking slowly towards the four, Allison made brief eye contact with Gino, and if he knew her as a friend at all (and she was fairly confident he did), then he would know by that glance that she knew who he was. Of course she wouldn't expose him. He had a reason for being in disguise, and rather than call it to attention, she'd just let Annie dwell in her own naivety and figure things out on her own time. Her eyes settled on the boy at the docks. Well...she needed a reason to get away from this little group, which at the moment she had no desire to be a part of. At least, she needed to look like she had a reason.

"I'll need that lighter back eventually," she said lowly to Annie, just before walking away towards the dock.

Taylin


Deathiversary

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:50 pm


((OOC: This is amethystpanda. i was hacked..this is my mule, so from now on, i will be on this account stressed ))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:31 pm


Annie stared at the boy between the two girls for a second. She hadn't gotten an answer yet. And she was going to get one.

"Sorry, did you hear me." She said in a slightly rude tone. "I think I know you. Have I met you before? Because I really think I have." Her face was very close to the boys. She knew those eyes... but she couldn't think of a name to match them... SHe took a step back and took a drag on her cigarette.

((amethyst, I know what you're going through. I was hacked last November right after the Halloween event. Ther hacker changed my password and my e-mail, so i gave up, but I talked to a green mod earlier this year and she got me my stuff and my old name back. So try talking to one of them. They're very helpful. 3nodding whee heart ))

ChickenNoodleSoup


Saburou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:57 am


Amethystpanda5
((OOC: This is amethystpanda. i was hacked..this is my mule, so from now on, i will be on this account stressed ))


(( Sorry about your misfortune. Try incorporating several numbers or a foreign word into your password. It helps. ))

Momentarily, the boy stepped into the shadows of the building, venturing in to monitor the progress of his associates. As expected, a few of them were drinking, and all the rest were hard at work elsewhere. There was a lot of equipment stowed away in those containers. It would have to be set up and brought online, and then they could finally get down to their business. Such a tough job.

As Steele wasn't old enough to share a drink with the others, he simply smiled, thinking of what it would be like to see his seemingly stern comrades crawling on all floors on the dirty floor. Some people had absolutely no sense of moderation. None at all.

Alas, he opted to pass up that delightful amusement. It wouldn't do him much good to be submersing himself in any questionable areas. Besides, cigar smoke wasn't his thing. So, once again he emerged into the sunlight on the docks, waving a last bit of lingering smoke from about his shoulders and leaning against a wall in silence.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:08 pm


may I be gino if he isn't taken

The Amish Massacre


Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:14 am


[OOC] Notice!

Hello, everyone! Did you miss me?
Due to finals and other college shtuff, there may be a delay in getting a new RP thread setup to match up with current events, as well as processing FC character requests. sweatdrop

I hope that I didn't make anyone think that I'd abandoned the RP. On the contrary, I'm just very, very busy.

So, once again, sorry! It shouldn't take longer than one week for everything to be completely settled with me.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:45 am


method_man
may I be gino if he isn't taken

[OOC:] ok i think you could, i just was using him and the sisters but this is whats going on.
After the fall of the towers Gino and the sisters were all at the mansion. Then they disguised themselves (very weirdly Anne looking like an old lady, Marie in the pimp set, and Ginoin a tuxedo as if for a wedding)
They hitched a ride to Isle De Gambino, and thats all i had put. Check out his past quotes that are in Red text. my account was hacked and my main one where i rped is now called Shuffle6, so see those posts. to help a bit
xp

Deathiversary


Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:38 pm


method_man
may I be gino if he isn't taken


[OOC]
Amethystpanda5, thanks for bringing me up to speed on the situation, since I didn't know how that was going for now. But method_man, I'm afraid I have bad news for you. Someone has already PMed me about playing Gino, and even without the PM rule it was still a few days earlier than you.

I'm sorry. Maybe there is someone else you would be interested in playing?
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:56 pm


(OOC: Hi! This is the new Gino! I hope I do a good job at this.)

Gino looked at the girl who was speaking to him. She looked familiar, but not enough to match her face with a name. Of course, just about every Gaian knew who he was, and he couldn't remember them. Even if he could have placed her face with her name, he had a cover to keep. He didn't particularly like being with the Von Helsons, but they had a good point in disguising themselves.

Gino: Uhm, no... I can't say that I recognize you, sorry.

He noticed Alison looking at him. He remembered her, but she had the kind of personality that made her hard to forget. He smiled slightly at her to let her know that he got the message, but didn't want to talk about it now. He took another bite out of the candy bar Steele had given him and tried to attract any more attention.

Natalia Octavia


ChickenNoodleSoup

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:29 pm


Annie sighed, slightly disapointed. She was sure in her heart that she had known him. Not just known him though. Known him very well. She put out her cigarrete and walked away. She had seen those eyes and a little curl of blonde hair, and she had thought it was him. She had to admit she thought there was hope. She had hoped it would be him.

"Oh Gino..." She said a little louder than she had ment to. She looked around, checking to see if anyone had heard her.
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:37 pm


over by the docks of gambino Cindy Donovinh looked glumly at her reflection.
"I can't believe I said I would work on the Von Helson mystery. I'm not good enough of a reporter to do a detectives job. How am I going to find those girls when the channel 9 news wont even give me a van after the explosion." Cindy glumly looked at her reflection, noticing what a miserable life she has. "Okay, lets make a list," she said to her self.
"I'm the envy of all news casters. good.
I'm in charge of a huge and stressful case. bad.
I have not transportation. bad.
the only interview I've gotten in weeks was with an old lady, a groom, and a weird pimp. just plain WRONG. " Cindy put her hand to her forehead, "I hate this...wait. I shouldn't give up! I can still get interviews! I have two pictures of the sisters!" she pulls out a picture of the sisters, looking quite angry. she walked down the docks leading back up to gambino.

fantineotaku


Natalia Octavia

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:08 am


Gino's eyes snapped up and widened when Annie said his name. He glanced at the sisters to see if they had noticed. "Uhm, I'm sorry, but I believe you're mistaken," Gino said quietly. He hated lying to people, but he figured it would be best right now. He'd apologize later. He also couldn't wait to get a new disguise, since this one wasn't working very well. The next chance he got to talk to the sisters without being heard, he would address this.
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:32 am


Annie turned around and stared at the boy again. She wouldn't let go that easy. "You sure you don't know me?" She persisted. She would poke and prod and ask until she got an answer she liked. That was just the kind of person Annie was.

She look at the little curl coming from until the tophat. She knew that was his hair. It has to be. It had to be her Gino. The Gino she loved. "Lemme see your hat. I'm thinking about buying one but I'm not sure." She walked up to him again and made to take of his hat

ChickenNoodleSoup


Natalia Octavia

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:46 am


Gino's eyes widened again as she reached for his hat. He grabbed her wrist gently to stop her. "Please don't..." Gino said quietly. He looked at the sisters again, but they didn't seem to be paying him any attention. Gino let go of her hand and leaned in towards her a little. "Please don't tell anyone. I am Gino, just please keep it quiet. We don't want to start anything," he said pleadingly.
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//