|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:57 pm
I turned and saw Destiny behind me. "Uh...no I don't mind...i guess. But will Rose be able to take care of Sage?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm
Destiny "I'm sure she can, she is the earth element so she is the toughest out of us all, and this gives them a chance to become friends if Sage will even let that happen" I said as I giggled.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:06 pm
I laughed a little also. "Wanna try water skating? It's fun and I can help you with the water part..." I smiled and stopped skating for a moment.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:29 am
Destiny "Sure" I smiled. "So how do you do this?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:13 pm
"Simple," I said with a smirk, "I'll apply the water and you can provide air for speed." I filled the palms of my hands with water and kicked my shoes off to get ready to skate. "First take off your shoes so I can bend the water onto your feet. Then, get ready to take off...jut don't hit the ground or you'll scrape your feet pretty bad, trust me, I've done it before." I thought for a moment. "When we're done searching the woods we should go see if Sage and Rose wanna try....." I thought again.. "Well......maybe just Rose. I'm not sure Sage will enjoy the water very much..."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:44 am
Destiny I kicked off my sandals and picked them up so I wouldn't lose them even tho I don't walk much, I usually float. "I bet Sage would love water if you were with him, it seems like he has taken a sudden interest in you" I said with a smirk.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:50 pm
((Here goes nothing!)) Username: ThunderLightnin
RP Name: Major Matthew "Thunderbird" Stern. He got nickname from his Native American backround and that "His forces gunshots and footsteps echo across the 'field like thunder, the American bird emblazoned on their uniforms."
Age: 30
Appearance: Complete with ice-cold eyes and a hard face, the army training he had long ago gives him the muscles of a true officer. Standing at 6 feet 7 inches, Matthew wears his uniform at all times.
Weapons: Whatever is issued to him, and excels at use of all weapons. His favorite, however, is a .50 caliber Barret sniper rifle, complete with a scope and bi-pod.
Element: The element of military force.
About: Matthew joined the military as soon as he was able to, and had studied all the tactics by then, ranging from Hitler to Napoleon to modern-day. Boot camp was rough, as it was for all soldiers-to-be. Matthew's first battle was promising for his rank, but not for emotions. He soon hardened, and once at the rank of sergeant, lost his sense of humor. The bright side of Matthew may still come out at certain times, but it is rarely seen. Many battles boosted his rank, but at a slow pace. Finally, at the age of 30, he is a commanding officer.
Personality: Matthew is a tactical commander, but will try a 'boot-stomp' strategy when needed. He will personally make his appearance on the battlefield in major battles. After all, his rank is a major. Matthew takes a short inspection before battle of the equipment and men who will charge into battle with him. "I'd like to know the men," Matthew said, "who risk their lives for our country, and are not afraid to kill another human being for it. I do not want store clerks who are here for the advantages. No, I want soldiers."
Matthew was sitting in his office, looking at the medal case which held all the medals he had won. A loud knock on his door jolted him away from any daydreaming. When Matthew opened the door, he found a Lieutenant. "Sir..." The Lieutenant hesitated."Spit it out, Lieutenant!" "Those experiments, the teens, the ones that you read about a week ago..." "Yes, what about them?" "You've been ordered to bring them back, sir, and we may have details on where they are. Sir, if we act now, we could have them captured in a matter of days." The Lieutenant gulped at what Major Matthew would say. "Well...What are we waiting for? Tell me everything, I need-" Matthew rushed over and started clicking on his laptop, which was always at the ready, which was sitting on his desk. "I need to know exactly when this happened, and what is being done. Also, the possible whereabouts and anyone who might just know Jack S**t about them. We cannot sit here while experimental teenagers run rampant!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:30 am
Destiny Me and Hail were skating through the woods, water skating is really fun. "So what do you think we'll find at the lab were we got fused?" I asked her because I wanted to hear everyone else's theory.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:05 pm
Sage
I woke up from a sleep which felt like forever, I was still with the others good. I decided to go see the others outside so I went to the girls who were playing with their powers like always. Hail seemed different somehow, bearable unlike the other too who don't make me feel this way. I wanted to play so I used my fire powers focusing them into my feet and flew into the air with jet speed. "Hey ladies, can I play too, just for a litle while?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:45 pm
Hail I smiled. "Sure." I skated quickly and swiftly around Sage and watched him skate around with fire instead of water. "Water is a little faster you know..." As I continued circling Sage I felt calm..which was strange since our elements were opposites. "Wanna race around real quick?" I waited for Sage and Destiny's response.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 pm
Destiny Sage came up next to us, he looked like he was having fun. "Wow, the hot head is actually having fun" I said with a smile. "Sure I will race you but I think I will do it via air" I said as I started floating in the air.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 am
I followed Sage out and sat on the ground watching them curiously.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Akihana_autumn_flower247 Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:56 am
Sage
I watched Hail circle around me then smiled. "Sure I will race you two, I'm ready when you are. Oh and Hail by the way thanks for saving me. Thank all of you."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:22 am
Destiny "Oh my god, Sage smiled, at Hail! I think he has the hots for you" I said as I winked at Hail and laughed a bit. I was only teasing them. "I'm ready to race whenever you guys are" I said as I got ready to sprint through the trees.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Rachel_Ruby55 Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|