Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Good Music/Bands/Singers Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RunningWolf1324

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:05 am


Trans Sibeiran and The All-American Rejects right now I be listing to.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:41 pm


Dashboard Confessional all the way. Iceskater, this is the band that you liked.

TripJump


Kagura Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:46 pm


Our winter guard song is pretty amazing, if that counts.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:58 am


TripJump
Dashboard Confessional all the way. Iceskater, this is the band that you liked.

Im not really big for Dash. Two of my sisters just play it too much.

RunningWolf1324


The Hermit Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:03 pm


Listening (and singing) to Schwartz Stein "New Vogue Children" (new favorite). Great song, great band (second favorite band actually XD). If you like music that sounds techno-ish you'd like them. Kaya's vocals are always amazing too. He writes the lyrics and Hora composes the music. This song is really a cult song in my opinion... XD
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:11 pm


Harry Potter sound tracks...go John Williams! And other various soundtracks....yes, I am a classical music geek...please don't point and laugh...twould make me sad 'cause I have no life and don't know of half the music you all speak of...I don't get out much...

Mrs_BananaMan


The Hermit Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:25 pm


Mrs_BananaMan
Harry Potter sound tracks...go John Williams! And other various soundtracks....yes, I am a classical music geek...please don't point and laugh...twould make me sad 'cause I have no life and don't know of half the music you all speak of...I don't get out much...
'tis okay, hon. I listen to show tunes and classical music quite often and only know about bands over seas... I never even heard of Dashboard Confessional or whatever...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:11 pm


RunningWolf1324
TripJump
Dashboard Confessional all the way. Iceskater, this is the band that you liked.

Im not really big for Dash. Two of my sisters just play it too much.

I'm sorry your sisters ruined them for you.

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:43 pm


I'm listening to showtunes a lot lately. Little Shop of Horror pwns you all. (The '03 cast) The Audrey does a great job and the Seymour is just so geeky! ^^
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:28 pm


Recently, I've been listening a lot to this song that my sister plays constantly. It's beginning to grow on me. It's called Over My Head. Has anyone heard of it?

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:28 pm


I haven't. What band though? And what kind of music? Like... Rock or pop or what?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:00 am



TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:39 pm


Perfect topic to post this in.

Over the weekend I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I jumped for joy when I walked in. No pictures were allowed to be taken... I was sad. Though I like them, I'm still wondering why the Ramones, Guns'N'Roses, and The Sex Pistols were inducted. Technically, they're punk. Whatever... The best was either seeing the original handwritten lyrics to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, John Lennon's Loney Hearts Club Band coat, or (the thing I wanted to steal, the thing I practically was bowing before) Keith Moon's shoes. There was a wall signed by all the inductees that I touched. (I don't think you were supposed to) Name the famous band and they had signed that wall. Queen, The Who, The Beatles, The Stones...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:47 pm


How nice. I have no interest in seeing the rock and roll hall of fame but if it makes people happy, I guess it's a fun trip.

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:49 pm


0_0ll WHAT?! EVIL!! How could you even say that? These are the most amazing people in all of Rock history! If it weren't for them, all we would have would be country (Square-dancing country) and some blues. So, for this, I salute Elvis. I might not like him, but I appricate what he's done. And how could you not be interested? Guitars of the amazing Jimmi Hendrix, the drums that are mostly responsible from Pete Townshed's deafness, not to mention handwritten lyrics from just about all of them and some costumes that they had worn! If not because you don't like rock music, at least to pay respects to the dead stars or the inventor of the electric guitar and amp. and the like. Or why not to pay respect to those that made good music? Respect the talent. Respect the skill.
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//