Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KyuHyun Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:51 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> YES!
KYUHYUNNNNNNNNNNIE! <3
Such a cute turtle stalker! Dx

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:58 pm


Ehh?
He wasn't in that one?
My bad.
I must be thinking some other song. stressed
Darn me and my memory loss.
sweatdrop

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:53 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> rofl. Maybee ummmm...U song?

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:34 pm


Maybe, or like, something newer...

Is he included in any live performances they do of Twins (or other songs on that CD), or is he left out...? Does anyone know?

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:13 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> KyuHyun the cute turtle stalker is left out from Twins perfs. >.>;;

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:23 pm


Kyuhyun the cute turtle stalker?
Hehe.
That's cute. ^-^

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:23 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. Me and Redeim made that
nickname up for him. Because
in one of the pics Kim Junsu Girl
posted he was wearing a turtle neck
sweater. blaugh

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:57 pm


Aaah.
That's a really cute name.
KyuHyun! heart

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:59 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Derr, it is! Dx
KYUHYUN THE KA-UUUUTE SINGING TOOORTLEEE! heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:25 pm


Hehe.
Kyuhyun love! <3

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:04 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Sarang hae, KyuHyun! heart
Cutiee voicee. <3 I wuvs it.

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:56 am


I see~

Wahhh~ Cute turtle stalker~~~ ^^

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:41 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> hahhaa. Chhhhaaaa. <3
KyuHyun is sooo cutee.
I love him in Mini Drama.

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:10 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:13 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//