Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
DongHae Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:11 am


yes it has subs.
the part before that though is sungmin and kyuhyun.
and yes.. it's boyfriend like.
at the end of it though,
it's kind of cruel because of what they do to Kangin Oppa.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:17 am



「 K O K O 」

--> o.o;;
Was the boyfriend like ... real?
hehe.. sweatdrop
ok..I still going to try to watch it. D:

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:38 pm


No, the boyfriend wasn't real.
It's Kangin and Eeteuk Oppa in the parts i posted up.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:56 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I see. Ok good. xD
puahaha. I need sound to watch it!
gonk domokun mad scream
I`ll ask my friend if I can watch it at her house.
She onle lives across the street. xD

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:04 am


I was wondering bout that cause Eun Hyuk says it while they're still planning what they're script's going to be for it.... so..... how scripted is the whole mini-drama, anyone know?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:08 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> D: Still haven`t watched it.
Damn, I`m really pissed off because of
my stupid speakers! D:<

I don`t know. confused

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:46 pm


~Geraldine Aka Jdene~

"yura yura to yuganda sora e
kimi no moto e tonde yuke"

"konna ni mo chikazu ni kanjiteru
futatsu no omoi"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Pinay Ako~ heart
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:49 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> YEAH! Dance your butt off cutie DongHae!
DongHae the dacning prince! *0* heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:04 am


lol~ so cute~
That's from a while ago, he still had his blonde hair from Twins days. O.o
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:22 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes! Love DongHae! <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:13 am


^__^
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:41 pm


I'm pretty sure it's just as scripted as Super Junior Full House was.
I don't know.
But I think that HyukJae Oppa didn't say that because they wanted him to.

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:44 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> O.O;; I think HyukJae said "A few years ago, I like donghae." for fun. Not for real. xD hahaha.

But DongHae`s reaction was the most hilarious thing ever!

Donghae: BOK!?!?!?!?! [What?!?!!?!?!?] rofl heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:34 pm


ahahha. i loved his reaction too.
and now that i think of it,
it did sound like he was kidding around. xd

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:04 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. Hyukjae was. >.>;;

puahaha! I love his reaction so much! Like, he knew what he was going to say so he said WHAT?! exactly right after he said it. ahahah rofl <3
DongHae oppa love, silly bum! heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//