Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
EunHyuk Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:14 pm


Haha.
Well he is one of the best dancers in the group. ^-^
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:15 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> To me, he IS the best dancer in the group.
And then HanKyung and DongHae. >.> <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:56 pm


I guess what you say is true.
He does teach everyone the dances after all.
I think he's the best. Then the two you put, and Kibum Oppa too. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:26 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes.
I think the best dancers are:
1. HyukJae
2. DongHae
3. HanKyung

KiBum is stiff when he dances, to me. >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:50 pm


In some dances he's okay.
But I agree with you on the other best dancers. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:48 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. HyukJaee is an amazing dancer. And so therefore,
he is Dancing King HyukJae!! <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:03 pm


Hehe.
Dancing Teacher King Hyukjae Fighting!
xd
That's one long phrase.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:59 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I can make it longer. D:
Dancing Teacher King Jewel Boy Magic Man HyukJae! Hwaiting~ <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:38 am


Hahaha.
Imagine him trying to say that 10 times.
Omgosh.
I'm laughing just thinking about it.
xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:12 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> rofl. It`d be majorly har dfor him
since HyukJae doesn`t know much English. ahah

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:14 pm


That's true.
But if he did know,
think of the possibilities.
We would actually be able to talk to him !!
And, he'd understand us. xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:05 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know! AHHH!
And then he`d translate for us! <3
AHHH! But that will never happen.
Well it could.
If he took english studies. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:32 pm


True.
Kibum could always translate for us but for someone reason I think HyukJae Oppa translating for us would be even better.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:49 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. Because HyukJae is kawaii! <3 >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:47 pm


Not to sell Kibum Oppa off but, of course!
Who can resist Eunhyuk Oppa and his grand dancing skills! whee
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//