Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
ShinDong Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:04 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:41 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Awwwww. SHINDGON IS SO CUTE.
heart whee 4laugh
Rawrrrr face. xDDD;;

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:17 pm


Jdene


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:33 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Aww. Shindongieee!
Yaish! His red glasses are like
so RAD! 8DDD and hsi scarf= *0*
I want! gonk

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:59 pm


Haha.
Me too!
Maybe not the glasses though.
If I had them,
I'd look dorky x]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:57 am



「 ← K o k O → 」

xDD
Dorky is good though. o_o
All of SuJu is dorky/aDORKable. >.>;;
But Shindong is like major silly dork. xDD
I still crave his scarf. DDD:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:20 pm


Yupp!
His scarf is awesome.
And yeah, they are aDORKable.
But dorky's not really my style.
I'd gladly change it for SuJu though! =]
heart Sarang Shindong Oppa's Dorkiness! heart
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:43 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Haha. Aish! I sees.
Well, I`m dorky. B] And proud! xD
His scarfie is like;rainbowie.
He is kyoote. :] Shindongieee. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:54 pm


TeeHee.
He's cute in his own way too!
The scarf just compliments him. ;D
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:12 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yush. People misunderstand him.
He needs moree love. mad
-loves shindongie- <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:09 pm


Jdene


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pinay Ako heart
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:03 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Oooshie! Cutiee pics. <3
KyuDong! *0*
KyuHyun`s pen && Shindong`s glasses = heart
Shindong`s face looks silly. xD
When he carries KyuHyun. lol
KyuHyun`s face is just like: ;D to :]

And then KyuHyun carrying Shindong. rofl heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:16 pm


Hahah.
I guess Shindong isn't as heavy as we think he is?
But then again,
All of SuJu has Muscles!! mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:46 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Yush! D:<
Muahahahaha. xDD
Shindong is not heavy.
Too bad HyukJae didn`t carry Shindong.
I`d likee to see that. rofl

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:07 am


Truee.
They make one of the best pairs.
But I like EunHae better.
xd
Silly Shindong.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//