Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KangIn Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:15 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> rofl. I know. It was hilarious.
I kept rewinding from start to finish.
And hearing Kangin`s powerful laugh made
my stomache hurt from laughin` way too much. xD

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:12 pm


I did the exact same thing!
Ahaha.
At first I thought it was sad, and then when I heard him laughing,
I couldn't help but laugh.

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:00 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yush! HyukJae was soooo hilarious xD
Kangin couldn`t read form his script because he kept laughing. hahaah

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:55 pm


rofl
I wonder what people were thinking if he was on the air.
I'd be laughing with him,
either that,
or I'd be thinking he was crazy. heart

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:03 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> ROFLMAO~ ahahaha!
If I was reading it I would be like:
"What the? o_o Why is he laughing?"
-laughs with him- rofl

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:45 pm


Hehe.
Number 1 Silly Racoon Laughing Boy, Kangin!

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:45 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Nuuu! D:
Number 1 silly raccoon laughing histerically
boy funny man violent teddy bear, Kangin! >:B

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:14 pm


Hahaha.
Much better! ^-^
But you forgot the part of him that's sensitive.
And the part that tells people that he plays with stuffed animals! xD

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:59 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Ahh, truee. D:
Number 1 silly raccoon laughing histerically
boy funny man violaent teddy bear
sensitive plays with stuffed animal, Kangin!
>:B <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:58 am


I'll try and get a good pictuer of my kitty...^^ She hates me though... emo

Wee~ Kang In. rofl

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:42 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Awwwww....No she doesn`t. xD
Your cat`s a she? No use calling her Kangin then. xD

lol. I wuv him. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:40 pm


Hehe.
You could always call her Lady Kangin. xD
And that's one long name you came up for him Jen Jen!
Hahaha.
I love it ^-^

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:00 am



「 K O K O 」

--> xD rofl. Thankies. >///<
mooharhar. Lady Kangin is always good. :]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:45 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:03 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//