Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Merchandise Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:29 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I did. D:<
Didn`t find anything. stare mad
Rawrrrr. >:B

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:53 am


o_o Oh. I guess they just don't have anything yet.... >>;;; I dunno.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:25 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

But cutee adorable socks. D: <33

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:26 pm


I wish I could find those cute adorable socks. >.< :rawr:

If you want to get technical, they now have the photobook. ^.^;;

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:12 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

EEEEEEEEEK!
I need REAL SuJu merchandise badly.
I have nothing of them but a poster I printed.
D:<

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:19 am


Oy. I want a poster.... >.> But I don't have access to a color printer. >.<

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:30 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

xD
Sad. I have no ink!
And I have an editorial newspaper
thingy due on thursday! GAAAAH!
I`m screwed. mad

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:29 am


Luckily, I've got a wonderful class called AVID, which is basically like a study session class... And I can print stuff out. >.> Maybe you can try printing it at school?

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:26 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

D:
Mehhh...I don`t know.
I`ll have to ask. D:

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:56 am


Ah, that sucks. >.>

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:03 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

I have to ask my parents to
buy ink but they think it
costs a lot for a refill.
And it does. D:
xD

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:34 am


I know.... Back when I printed pictures religiously ( sweatdrop ), my parents
would be buying me ink, like, every other month, and I'd get yelled at. *cry*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:48 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

rofl
They need more SuJu merchandise! D:<

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:05 pm


Yesh.

Velexa got Bad Family on DVD. scream
there're so many dramas of hers I want to borrow... gonk

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:11 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

x___o;;
WHAAAA?! I WANT IT!
gonk

User Image
*0*
Sowwiee...had to post this. lol

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//