Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild
Cryptic Movie Clues Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like Movies!
  Yup!
  Nah
View Results

Subacai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:59 am


You got it! I think I make my clues a little too easy. mrgreen Your turn!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:05 am


xd

ok..erm..

The American Regions' Adversary


here's a clue: I've swapped the sentence around..the film doesn't start with The...this one may be a bit tricky sweatdrop xp

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:04 pm


Enemy of the State?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:05 pm


correct! and I said it would be a bit tricky sweatdrop xp

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:00 am


Without the second clue, I'd have had no chance at all. biggrin

Okay, how about:

Buccaneers of the ocean: Deceased fellow's heart protector.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:37 am


lol that's great

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest heart heart

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:35 pm


You got it! mrgreen Go for it.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:47 am


The bad dream previous to the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:13 pm


A Nightmare Before Christmas. mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:46 am


biggrin yep. your turn 3nodding

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:29 am


Harold Kiln-user and the alchemist's rock.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:29 am


Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (I know it wasn't called the Philosopher's stone in America, but I dunno what they changed it to)

I love Harold Kiln-user lol

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:14 pm


It was Sorcerer's Stone in America, but seeing as I'm Australian it was Philosopher's Stone. But I'd give credit for either answer. smile

Glad you like the Kiln-user thing. lol

New clue?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:07 am


maybe they didn't have any philosphers in america sweatdrop

Questioning alongside the blood-sucking creature of the night

Shadow__Dweller


Subacai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:52 am


Who knows? American history isn't my strong point. rofl

Uhh...

Interview with a Vampire?
Reply
Word Of Mouth - A Game Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//