Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Padunka's Avatar Ratings! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magick28

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:09 am


Rate Meh, Please? domokun heart =]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:04 pm


I would like to be rated 3nodding

TheWhiteAce


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:26 am


magick28
Rate Meh, Please? domokun heart =]


err... Your greens don't match, your pinks don't match, your greys don't matchs, and you only have one piece of blue... work on just like 2 of those colors and try to get closer of the same shade.. ^.^;; 2/10
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:28 am


Miasmic Angel
I would like to be rated 3nodding


Your hair is very out of place... You need to add more aqua to make it work.. xp like maybe your shoes or something.. 6/10

Padunka


pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:01 pm


re~rate me?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:59 pm


rate me please? heart 3nodding

[Happy Frown]


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:45 pm


pink_robotic_techno_kitty
re~rate me?


Umm... isn't it the same as before..? sweatdrop Well anyways you need more bright yellow... The cat set is like crazy but ok.... 8/10
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:52 pm


[Happy Frown]
rate me please? heart 3nodding
You have a ton of colors.. @.@ silver/grey, Pink, brown, white, blueish white, blue, greenish, black.. Just pick 2 or 3 of those colors or just an items and work around the colors in that.

Padunka


pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:22 pm


Padunka
pink_robotic_techno_kitty
re~rate me?


Umm... isn't it the same as before..? sweatdrop Well anyways you need more bright yellow... The cat set is like crazy but ok.... 8/10
really? i thought it was a different outfit! gonk sweatdrop i might've posted with one outfit then changed before you could rate it. oh well, thanks for the re~rate. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:42 pm


I suppose I could use a rate.
^_^

Madame Malkav


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:53 pm


Madame Malkav
I suppose I could use a rate.
^_^


There isn't much to it.. You need more of the greenish bolor in your Dress and you are wearing a whole ton of were items.. @.@ I do like the face.. not many with it anymore... 6/10 sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:53 am


:: grin ::
Back on April 1st these were the only items I had.
^_^
And they were never to be changed again!
Heh heh.
Thank you.

Madame Malkav


Padunka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:50 pm


Madame Malkav
:: grin ::
Back on April 1st these were the only items I had.
^_^
And they were never to be changed again!
Heh heh.
Thank you.


I could never keep my clothes on for that long.. @.@ I bet you get a lot of gold not having to buy stuff.. XD Unless you do for later.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:46 am


Ooooh, rate me.

Not Quite Sane


Padunka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:33 am


Not Quite Sane
Ooooh, rate me.


hmm... I'm not really suer about the leg warmers... They are a lot lighter then the vest.. o.o Maybe instead of penguins you need some type of purple shoes? I'm not really sure which should would look good.. I do think this though.. it's like randomish but still matching.. Good job. 8/10
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//