Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
What is your favorite movie? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacky Boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:54 am


favorite movie of all time huh.
this is hard to ask someone who is in a bet at the moment of who can fill a wall of movies to personally own.



I loved Fight Club a lot.
the schitzo thing was a good twist, and how it views the dirt of life and such

great movie
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:09 pm


While I love alot of the new movies coming out. I must say my 2 favorite movies are Mulitplicty for its intricate story line and hilarious Clones and actors. AND my other favorite movie is Canniball the Musical.

I tend not to jstu narrow it down to favorite movie I narrow it down to say favorite B movie, favorite comedy, horror, drama etc.

MojitoSmellie


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:20 pm


i have alot of favorite movies! i dont know where to start!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:46 pm


Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. But JFK and Shaun of the Dead are really close runner ups.

there were wolves


blond_babe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:34 pm


A Nights Tale
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:28 am


I like all kinds of movies, but mainly anything that has to do with Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek, or Disney

Kadeus


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:52 pm


i still dont know which movie is my favorite. lol 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:34 am


The Dark Crystal. ^__^ heart 3nodding
The masterpeice that I still love as #1 to this day. ^_^~ heart ~!

Yamna


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:33 pm


k i'll say some of my favorites... nightmare before christmas, charlie and the chocolate factory, beetlejuice, the waterboy, a series of unfortunate events, corpse bride, march of the penguins, hide and seek, the boogeyman, secret window, the glass house, edward scissorhands, the incredibles, billy madison....
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:35 pm


the pirates of the carribean, white noise, happy gilmore, are we there yet, the school of rock... (still thinking..)

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:37 am


Yamna
The Dark Crystal. ^__^ heart 3nodding
The masterpeice that I still love as #1 to this day. ^_^~ heart ~!


I love that one! I just posted a new Dark Crystal banner in the banner thread, you should check it out.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:17 am


Hard to say. But the ones that I like the most is Shaun of the Dead. Makes me laugh my socks off always.
But also I like We Were Soldiers.

Sniper Shuji


LadyMukii

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:28 am


Mr. and Mrs. Smith all the way!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:04 pm


The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King!!!

covo


fallingstarx3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:41 pm


I most definitely will have to say that The Princess Bride is by far my favorite movie. I just can't get over how awesomely put together that movie is... the cast is really spectacular.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//