|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm
Hola! My name's Corcyra. My sister (Jiing Jiing) got me into Slender-man by posting the link to Marble Hornets on my facebook account. I watched all of Marble Hornets before going onto EverymanHybrid and Tribal Twelve.
I saw that there was a slender-man guild, so I joined so I can get more info and talk to people about it (mostly because I really hate twitter so I don't want to go on there to get side-info)
Slender-man scares me, so I have to watch it during the day and at night I stop and do something else (or else I won't go to sleep and I'll start imagining things) It's enough that I have to take pills that make me very sleepy and imagine things before bed, but when I watch these vlogs I get very paranoid ^_^'
I work in photography/video production and currently in S. Korea now shooting and producing news stories.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm
Hello, my name is Profonde Cauchemar (it's french for 'deep nightmare'), and I have recently been exposed to Marble Hornets. I've known about Slenderman since late 09, but have only recently watched the many logs about/relating to him. I have caught up on all the recent logs, such as TribeTwelve, EverymanHYBRID, and of course, MH.
I've been obsessed with the mythos, and I've taken a fondness to Slendy. A very.. very frightened, 'scared cat getting pet by fat person who looks like he wants to eat it' kind of fondness.
I am a 16 year old kid who likes music and drawing. My favorite food is pizza, because it's generic and almost no one doesn't like pizza. Some of my favorite bands are Radiohead, The Beatles, Gorillaz, Led Zeppelin, and Arctic Monkeys.
I plan to play video games and watch television for the rest of my life until I have a stroke and drop dead in the middle of the SuperBowl.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:41 am
Ahh, welcome, all of you. Please, do what you can to make this guild active. Don't be afraid to bring up suspicions on what these Vlogs may be coming to. As always, enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid of the dark ;D
-Admin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:44 am
My name is Envy and I got into the whole Slenderman thing not too long ago. I think it was the beginning of summer. One of my friends on here made a passing comment about him in a thread, then I Googled it, and well... The rest is history. I went on an archive binge on TvTropes, and I didn't sleep for four days. It still sorta freaks me out at night, especially with winter coming, and the fact that around here, there are lots of woods. TribeTwelve, EverymanHYBRID, and What You Are In The Dark are my favorites. I haven't even watched all of Marble Hornets and don't really care to. Nowadays, the Rake and HABIT scare me more than ol' Slendy. The Rake especially, after reading its story in the original Something Awful thread. Just the thought of waking up with that thing as the foot of my bed, hearing it whisper... It's pretty damn creepy. My Tumbler is here, if anyone cares.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:02 am
Hello, my name is Ki'ana but most people call me Skunk.
I've known about the existence of Slender Man for roughly five to six months now, and my interest is growing every day... to the point of obsession. I mostly watch what youtube has to offer, Marble Hornets being my favorite, but I need to start delving into the blogs. This may sound silly, but I believe that Slender Man is real. I'm determined to gather information and find him. I may never accomplish that, but I can at least say that I damn well tried. So if anyone wants to collaborate or has any useful information and is willing to share, I'm more than willing to learn heart
Anyway. 18. I love literature, anything of macabre nature, old horror movies, intestines, drawing and long walks on the beach all music, but punk and deathrock are my favorite genre's.
Feel free to shoot me a message, I don't bite c:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 am
iTaylorMarie Yo', Taylor here~ Slenderman/Slendy, he may be considered "evil" to some people, but I love him to death. I find him absolutely fascinating, though I'm a bit creeped out by the whole, "the more you know about him, the often you see him" thing. Though, I wish for that to happen, but I'm easily scared.
Anyways, I'd love to have a Slenderpony, you know, a Slendy my little pony. c: Only 'cause I'm in looove with Derpy Hooves, and I made a friend thanks to talking about Derpy, Slendy, and ponies. Yeah, beat conversation ever.
Aaaanyways, last time I talked about Slendy, it was to my mother. Yeah, I told her allllll about him, and she was actually paying attention and seemed to be intrigued in it. Hooray~ But, I'm finished, but feel free to talk to me~ Buaha, c: I feel compelled to respond to you because of Derpy...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:39 am
Hello my name is Gideon, obviously. I am a believer that the slender man is real. And i also think that the Radiohead album "The King of Limbs"'s cover is of the slender man.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:33 pm
I'm surprised no one has spoken since 2011. Or maybe I'm inattentive?
I suppose I should introduce myself.
My name is Kaori, and that's all you'll get. I like drawing. And all that's invaded my sketchbook is the Operator. For three sketchbooks straight.
I do research, not just on one topic. On many things. Mostly when I get bored.
That's all I wish to say.
Nice to meet you all.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:43 pm
I'm Linden. I've been interested in Slender Man for a while. I'm currently watching Marble Hornets, TribeTwelve, and EverymanHYBRID, but Marble Hornets more than the other two. There are a few blogs that I like, but I mostly like the videos.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 pm
Hello everyone. Im Lucid Euphoria. Ive been a Slendy addict since last year sometime. MarbleHornets && DarkHarvest Are my favorite Slender YT chanels. Im deffinately into the mythology of slenderman. I have many theories and such.
Talk to me when ever I dont bite... Hard <3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Bambi. I've been learning more and more about Slenderman these past few months, as I was introduced to it through a friend. He linked me to Marble Hornets, and since then I've thirsted for any information I can find. I'm usually pretty shy with new people, but if you talk to me I'm actually pretty fun. Or I try to be xD Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has to say.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:12 am
Hi~!
I'm Taylor, and I also go by Onyx, I'm just under 18, and I live in Atlantic Canada. I love music, Death Note, Hetalia, and general macabre things.
I am a Twitter, YouTube, and deviantART addict...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 pm
Hello, my name is Kelly. I am sixteen years old and a resident in Arizona. I love cosplaying, anime, video games, playing piano, drawing, reading, Johnny Depp, and vampires!
I am a member of Facebook, Youtube, DeviantART, and other sites as well. biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 pm
hello my name is Kuro Kage. i am weird hyper and like slender man...and about to watch the movie sinister is it based on slenderman?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:07 am
Call me Iris. I'm so scared of Slenderman, it's not even funny. My parents say he's not real, and my friends and everyone else say he is, so I don't now what to believe...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|