Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
RyeoWook Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:23 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

LOL. xDD
It was sad. xDD
But so funnny.
KyuHyun is sucha bully. xDD
I love it when he`s the bad guy. <3

Wookie looked cute in the drama. xDD
His pout when he put his hand up for KyuHyun
instead of Danji. rofl

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


hah, i was kind've creeped out when Yehsung had a nosebleed.

*coughs*yeh is a SUPER PARVERT!*coughs*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:04 pm


are we allowed to make a thread about boylove pairings?

D confused

RYEOMIN

Your Scary Friend


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:34 pm


I don't think that there'd be anything wrong with that.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:17 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

@YSF- xDD HAHAHA.
Wookie smelling Solbi`s clothes. rofl xDD
LOL. YehSung`s nosebleed was entertaining. xD

I dunno, maybe just one tthread of all the pairings? >.>
I`ll make it tomorrow, kay? :]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:13 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:07 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Awwww, thy wookie-ness is soo adorable. <3
:]]] His hair looks so spifffyyy! heart
RyeoWook oppa!

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:45 pm


AH! 8DD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:36 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xD Any more pics? ;]
Wookie so cutee.
-tries not to make YSF hate me-
Dude, I`m just saying the truth. xDD
I don`t want him. XD He`s yours!

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:27 pm


YES HE IS!

8DD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:01 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xD MARRY HIM?

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:31 pm


YES!

YESSSSS.

8DDD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:07 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

XD rofl

User Image

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:40 pm


YES!

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:26 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

AGREED. <3
I LIKEE ITT. heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:37 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//