Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior FanArt (requestable art) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suju fanart?
  Yup!
  Naw
View Results

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:40 am


No problem JenJen!! Here it is: User Image Mrs. HanHee's lovely fanart! (Ahh~the balloons are not visible)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:16 pm


`♥ AWWWWWWWWWW! OMIGAWSHHHH
THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS SO MUCH.
ILYSM. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
-SPAZZZ'MMM- OHMY, YOU RAWK MY SAWKS. heart ~ heart

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:06 pm


biggrin No problem! I kept messing up on your picture though. You can see all the erase marks.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:45 pm


`♥ XD I DON'T NOTICE ANY AT ALL.


AMIGAHHH, IT'S SO LOVELY *OOOOOOOOOO* heart

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:42 pm


Hmm....I should do one of myself with my KTR boys, the stupid duo, HyukTeuk! Ahh...you can't sorta notice I tried changing my signature. My signature is so different every time....

Taking requests!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 pm


Hm...probably definitely gonna do one of Kaoru, YeSung, EeTeuk, and me as in our profiley-like stuff. It's gonna be all 4 of us. twisted Kaoru, there's nothing you can do to stop it.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:58 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
credit loveleeteuk

[Jdene]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:12 pm


khkid
Hm...probably definitely gonna do one of Kaoru, YeSung, EeTeuk, and me as in our profiley-like stuff. It's gonna be all 4 of us. twisted Kaoru, there's nothing you can do to stop it.


I'm not gonna even try ^^ Go right ahead ^^ so cool ^^!!!!! 4laugh
Actually I can't wait!!! biggrin I'll do some as well for us all ^^

Namu_Namz


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:13 pm


-FanGirl_Jdene-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
credit loveleeteuk

[Jdene]


wooow!! that's such a good drawing of Eeteuk !! heart . heart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:26 pm


biggrin Awesome! I did one, and it was messed up because everyone was too small and I put the people in the wrong order. D:

Plus, loves the LeeTeuk!! biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:27 pm


aw that's okies !! but like do you still have it? and can I see it plz? 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:39 pm


Sure, sure! biggrin I'll scan it on later! biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:39 pm


okies!!!^^ I can't wait ^___________^
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:44 pm


I'll do it after I shower. D: Actually, wait, yes...I'll shower first. Then, it'll be easier for me. I'm on a comp that doesn't have a scanner hooked up to it. Soo...I have to move. D: Latest is peobably...say, 11:30 PM (right now, for me, its 10:43 PM) Soo....please be on!! biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:49 pm


well I can't really stay on cuz like It's 1:48 am so it's Saterday in Canada where I am :s
But I'll just see it when I wake up in the morning (later today)^^
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//