Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior's English? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you love their fobby "engrish"?
  HECK YEAH!!
View Results

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:11 pm


He wants to go to Las Vegas! biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:18 pm


`♥ LOL, so funny.
To play the "casino". ahahaha! <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:38 am


Mm, such a smart boy.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:08 pm


the only suju member who can actualy speak eng. without making everybody crack up is kibum. the others try, and its cute.
the full house ones are the best!

eclecticstarr


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:27 pm


`♥ XD And ShiWon, he can speak it okay-ly. XD

ROFL @ MY CHULLIEEE. rofl
"THIS IS CD~"

Aww, he was like " -turns to KiBum- How do you say copy me in english?"

And KiBum replied - "repeat after me."

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:59 pm


Aww~how cute! okay-ly.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 pm


`♥ XD AHAHA.
I miss the FullHouse moments.
I wish they could have another homestay with anya and eva.
See what it would be like, since they've changed.
OR
with the Super Junior Guild. xD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:48 pm


biggrin I wanna homestay with Super Junior!! Of course, they'd except me to know Hangul... stare Anya and Eva? I wish. Super Junior Guild...definitely. When did they do full house again?

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:24 pm


`♥ Um, I think it was last year's summer?
Like, july? >.< I'm not too sure. @_@
But, absolutely! SJGUILD WITH SJ HOMESTAY. *o*

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:29 pm


OMG! There was this thing called 'wish gone amiss' thing where three of the TV shows showed people wishing on a shooting star... Heheheh...I know it probably won't work, but... D:

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 pm


`♥ XD WHAT THE?
LOL, I wish that Super Junior will soon be motivated
to learn how to speak English. They better get more lessons.
and learn it completely. >.<

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:09 pm


Ah, I was watching Disney Channel. biggrin Yes, me too! I shall wish it with you!

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:28 pm


`♥ Mhm!
And when that day comes, we can communicate with them
PROPERLY. :'D woohoooott. <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:56 pm


Yes! No trying to understand Hangul even though I clearly don't understand it! No trying to communicate badly in Chinese(I hate Chinese, that's why I'm so bad at it.) Hooray!! biggrin

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:02 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Well.
I think SuJu won't have much of a problem trying to learn it
although I've ehard that English is the most hardest and confusing language there is.
But we wouldn't know since we speak it.

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//