Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Good Music/Bands/Singers Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:05 pm


Currently I've been listening to a lot of old stuff! Like The Who! eek
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:25 pm


Chisato-chan
Currently I've been listening to a lot of old stuff! Like The Who! eek
i know them my dad loves rock and that old hoogie station 104.1 opps i mean oldies but that was quite funny.... anyways chisato and i started the cult "rap is crap" and its quite fun because when the kids in the back of the bus yelled put on 101.1 we said to ourselves rap is crap yea.... ok then im listening to anime toonz and incase captain is wondering not the gay crayon kingdom song or what ever the f it is xp whee

osaka23


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:31 pm


Go Go Power Rangers xd
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:42 am


Mana-chan1324
Go Go Power Rangers xd
I'm sure you listen to that. sweatdrop

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:25 am


Chisato-chan
Mana-chan1324
Go Go Power Rangers xd
I'm sure you listen to that. sweatdrop

xd Not really.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:29 pm


For every old song you listen to, you should go listen to a new one, so you don't permanently damage your hearing. (For example, listen to a very old Beatles song, then go listen to Ryan Cabrera's On the Way Down).

Kagura Yuki


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:10 pm


Kagura Yuki
For every old song you listen to, you should go listen to a new one, so you don't permanently damage your hearing. (For example, listen to a very old Beatles song, then go listen to Ryan Cabrera's On the Way Down).
scream The Beatles are one of my favorite bands!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:12 pm


Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
For every old song you listen to, you should go listen to a new one, so you don't permanently damage your hearing. (For example, listen to a very old Beatles song, then go listen to Ryan Cabrera's On the Way Down).
scream The Beatles are one of my favorite bands!

The Beatles in one interveiw dissed my hommy Jesus

Anakin1324


Jinnie Depp

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:50 pm


i love black sabbath! and alot of other bands. my favorite song is welcome to my life by simple plan.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:54 pm


I have no favorite song. xd

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:13 am


Chisato-chan
I have no favorite song. xd

J' heart crap
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:11 pm


I like the band Dashboard Confessional. My favorite song is Again I Go Unnoticed by Dashboard.

"Again I Go Unnoticed"

So quiet
another wasted night,
the television steals the conversation
exhale,
another wasted breath,
again it goes unnoticed.

Please tell me you're just feeling tired
cause if it's more than that I feel that I might break
out of touch, out of time.
Please send me anything but signals that are mixed
cause I can't read your rolling eyes
out of touch, are we out of time?

Close lipped
another goodnight kiss
is robbed of all it's passion,
your grip
another time, is slack
it leaves me feeling empty.

I'll wait until tomorrow
maybe you'll feel better then
maybe we'll be better then
so what's another day
when I can't bear these nights of thoughts
of going on without you
this mood of yours is temporary
it seems worth the wait
to see your smile again
out of the corner of my eye
won't be the only way you're looking at me then.

TripJump


TripJump

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:20 pm


cont.

So quiet
Another wasted night
The television steals the conversation
Exhale
Another wasted breath
Again it goes unnoticed
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:27 pm


Hm... I like Perfect Garden by Schwartz Stein best I think.

The Hermit Sage


MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:50 pm


eek everyone loves J-Rock! i don't listen to that(although Cap enlightened me and tried her hardest to explain Malice Mizer and Gackt to me... sweatdrop )


i'm really into the alternative/hard rock/metal scene. yes i like SlipKnOT, so what? that doesn't make me goth. i like APC, AFI, Greenday(i've listened to them since 1st grade, and i don't like their new stuff that much), um......who else.....OH YEAH! how could i forget The Used and My Chemical Romance! i'm in a guild that worships those 2 bands....*DUH!* um........Audioslave, all the classic rock bands you could possibly think of.....Lynrd Skynrd(sorry for the spelling...i'm not that sure...), Modest Mouse, Chevelle, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold.the list goes on and on! 3nodding
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//