Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Favourite SuJu Pairings Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:24 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    I OFFICIALLY LOOOOVEEE HANHAE && HEEHAE.
    heart NOT AS MUCHOS OF HANHEE THOUGH.
    I WANNA SEE MORE OF THOSE. <3

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:02 am


I'm still stuck on my usual couples~~ *obsesses*

Redeim

Aged Codger


Neko Chen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:26 am


Kichul and Yehwook are <3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:35 am


YEHWOOK PWNS.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:31 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    BAHAHAHA YEHWOOK SO LOVELY ON MINI DRAMA. heart w heart
    AND LARVELIEE RYEOMINNN. <3_<3

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:35 am


KYUMIN.
It WILL be back.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:15 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    OH YES. THEM TOO. X-x;
    I TOTALLY FORGOT. >.>;
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~ YEHWOOK & KYUMIN FTW. <3

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:34 am


YESH. FTW for both couples~~~ biggrin

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:06 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    TAAHAA.
    BUT FOR ME...ONLY
    HANHEE IS NUMBER ONEEEE! heart

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:00 am


I don't see how HanHee could work... o.o

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:36 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    WTF? @_@
    What`re you saying? D;

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3cp2pLLGoRQ
    THERE. IS THIS ENOUGH HANHEE LUFF FOR YAH? @_@
    :B IT IS FOR ME. IN FACT, ALL HANHEE LUFF IS ENOUGH FER ME. :]

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:52 am


lol.... *checks out the video*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:36 pm


`♥ THIS VID ALMOST
LITERALLY MADE ME CRY. BESICALLY, BECAUSE THEY
SHOWED SO MUCH LUFF. @_@ I felt so odd...>.>;
They were holding hands and playing around with each
other. >w< It was just too cute, i almost `sploded. e-e;

♪ !,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg»
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:50 am


lol~
My new one is KiWon. biggrin
You see it Full House. ^_^

Redeim

Aged Codger


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:51 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    WTF? @_@
    What`re you saying? D;

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3cp2pLLGoRQ
    THERE. IS THIS ENOUGH HANHEE LUFF FOR YAH? @_@
    :B IT IS FOR ME. IN FACT, ALL HANHEE LUFF IS ENOUGH FER ME. :]

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어


lol! the hanhee ish soo cute ! now i know why jenjen loves them sooo much !! good choice ^^ but don't worry they are all yours lol :p
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//