Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KyuHyun Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:18 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> heheee...

I did! haha! So short. Dx
Full House? As in the drama?

KyuHyun! <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:07 am


Yeah the one with Bi in it.... And and.... whatsherface... Song HyeGyo.... Or whatever.... >.<

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:17 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Oh. Ok. :]

My friend LOVES KyuHyun. >.>;; heheheh

Cutie turtle! >w<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:38 pm


lol~~ Yesh. I used to hate him.... Then, trying not to be judgemental, I watched the mini-drama....... and totally feel in love with him.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:05 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I didn`t hate him. Hate seems harsh.
I just disliked him. >.>;; Only because he was
new and I didn`t want different people to come
in the group. D: But then, as I hear him sing
and seen him in vids I started to love him! :]

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:10 pm


I found out bout SuJu after he came in.... U was my first vid... I think.... so.... -_-;;
I just didn't like his looks... As I said before, I used to call him the ugly new kid. *TT^TT Huggles Kyu Hyun*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:37 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> =OOO! Don`t say that! D:< DDx
hehehehe. He is cutieee new/old kid! heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:57 pm


The only time I hated KyuHyun Oppa was when he tricked Sungmin Oppa in the Mini Drama.
It was really quite sad actually. sweatdrop
The part where he hit Shindong Oppa on the head was funny though. xd

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:18 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. I was mad.
He hurt SungMinnie`s feelings. x:
T-T waaa! D:

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:38 pm


Yeah..
I would have never expected it to have such a twist in it!

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:10 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Me neither.
KyuHyun was supposed to be the nice one!
T-T waaaaa! teehee
He still a cute turtle though. D;

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 pm


I agree.
The way he played stalker was really well in the drama.
But if I had a stalker like that,
I'd be scared sh!tL3ss!!

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:17 pm


that was kind of freaky how he turned out to be a stalker in the mini-drama.. but i kind of like kyuhyun, i love his voice when he sings, sometimes when he sings, i kind of mix up him with donghae's voice.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:20 pm


Yeah!
I've done that before too.
I think I do that in their one song..
Way For Love (ChaguenChaguen)>-<

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:06 am


*confused* But.... KyuHyun..... wasn't in..... ChaGum ChaGum.... @.@

lol~ It was the mini drama that got me to fall in love with him. x.o
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//