Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
DongHae Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:39 pm


Well, there was this one video that required some of the suju members to talk in english to get this pretty girl to sit next to them,
or something like that.
That's when Donghae oppa says that his english name is Aiden.
He looks really cute in it. ^-^
Here's the video :
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTOyhn-15RE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:23 pm


Oh!! I watched SuJu Full House again, and Donghae does say his name is Aiden Lee~

*is somehow struck with hyperness*

S a r a n g`


CRIE.nannako

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:13 pm



OoO...Aiden...tis a smeckxy name.

Do they all have english names??

I heard Si Won's chinese name once..can't remember it though. ><
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:24 pm


Actually, I have no idea if the rest of them have english names.
I've never heard them before. sweatdrop

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:22 pm


Retasu_you
Oh!! I watched SuJu Full House again, and Donghae does say his name is Aiden Lee~

*is somehow struck with hyperness*

「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. I remember that. In the first episode.
When Anya asked him what his name was. He looked sooo cute
heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:01 pm


:D Yay Donghae ^ ^ <3

User Image

xD

`Bou


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:34 pm


[S]u[J]u
:D Yay Donghae ^ ^ <3

User Image

xD

Donghae is soo crazy!! rofl poor eunhyuk tho! eek
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:40 pm


xD
I know, poor him..xD
He was walking like a duck...o.o;

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:02 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> muahahaha!
DongHae molest HyukJae!
domokun heart heart whee

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:44 pm


xD<3
So cute... ^ ^

`Bou


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:06 pm


Donghae and HyukJae Oppa are hilarious in the Super Junior Mini Drama.
I was kind of shocked when all of them had to do one of those guy to guy acts for their script,
but when I saw what Donghae and Hyukjae Oppa,
it was so funny.
In the beginning, when they're discussing what they're going to do for their act,
Hyukjae Oppa says " Honestly, a long time ago, I used to like Donghae. "
and Donghae Oppa goes, "What????"
Afterwards Hyukjae Oppa says that he just likes Donghae as a friend now. ^-^;;
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:10 pm


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vFE8IOrIHU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDQXkIBFsw4
here are parts 1 and 2 if you want to see it!

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:58 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> whoa!
o.o;; Like, boyfriend like? xD
I must see! It better have subs!
heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:59 pm


Teehee...
I've seen that, and I loved it... ^ ^

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:02 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> mmhmm. i wait for it to load.
D:

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//