Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
EunHyuk Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:49 am


~Xiah Girl~

"I lub &3 whee pretty boys"
"Always smile it make you look pretty :]"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Isa Dalawa Tatlo heart ~
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:18 am



「 K O K O 」

--> puahaha.
Saw that pic in Asian fanatics.com
heart domokun whee 4laugh

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:20 pm


I totally love HyukJae Oppa's smile.
He's so cute! ^-^
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:59 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Duhh! xD
I love his hair!
ahhh! His hair extensions are back! *0*
xD So awesome! Dancing King HyukJae! <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:48 pm


Eh?
Hair extensions?
I never knew he had them.
sweatdrop
Then again, I am very inattentive.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:20 pm


HyukJae-oppa is so awesome!!

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:29 am



「 K O K O 」

--> Well, at the MKMF award he had
hair extensions. >.>;; teehee

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:34 pm


Oh yeah.
I saw those.

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:07 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Uh huh. D:
Ahhhh! I love his hair extentions.
For odd reasons, I think he has shorter extensions
then the twins days. >.>;;

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:08 pm


i think eunhyuk is just sooo funny! lol blaugh

sunset_dreamer


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:23 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD He is funny dancing king man! <3
User Image

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:44 pm


Teacher HyukJae!!
I love when he wears his glasses.
He looks so hott and sexy!! heart

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:57 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. Jewel Boy HyukJae! <3

He does! He does! <33333 heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:01 pm


Did you notice, that when his hair is long,
his face looks chubbier?
Or is it just me?
I love when his hair is longer.

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:06 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> What? o_o
I never noticed. >.>;; heeheh
He`s still cute/hott though. D: <3
Dancing king! *0*

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//