Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:44 pm


I love the hairstyle, first HanKyung had it, then Xiah, then SungMin! Whoo! biggrin It looks good on almost everybody!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:23 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Well, I got used to his blondishness.
I actually kind of love like it.
I liked it the most during the MKMF awards, in the
second PERF witht he frilly scarfs. *0*

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:16 pm


I'm still getting used to it. D:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:14 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> puahaha. SungMin and his amazing voice in the
second perf. omg! He was amazing. Along with
DongHae`s and Chullie`s voices. *0*
And HyukJae`s and Shindong`s raps. <3

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


sunset_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:07 pm


ooo i just luv sungmin!! lol ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:46 pm


[`HARDYHAR.]

- Sigh -
SungMin's cuteness is over. gonk
Because of his hairrrr. evil
I want his black hair backkkkk.
SUNGMIN, BRING BACK CUTENESS NOT SEXY ! cry

[`YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.]

-paperphlox


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:16 pm


i think sungmin still looks cute with his new blond hair... heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:28 am



「 K O K O 」

--> Agreed with KDMF, he does still
look cute. I love it. :] Just prefer his
black hair from that SuJu episode where
they did that teakkyon thingy.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:54 pm


I agree!
He looked so hott with his hair like that.
But he's still cute. heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:20 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes. SungMinnnie. <3

User Image

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:53 pm


Awwww.
He kinda looks like a little kid.
His acting was pretty good in Super Junior Mini Drama.
I was actually surprised most of Super Junior could act.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:01 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I wasn`t surprised. >w>
I knew they were goo at acting as well. D;

Yes. His shirt is unbottened. *0*

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:05 pm


It doesn't show much though. D:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:07 am


Cute picture~ heart

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:54 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD Yes! SungMinnnie and bluee shirt! heart _ heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//