Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
ShinDong Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:00 pm


Just a little bit.
Not really though.
Hehe.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:55 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Ahhhh...ok. Dx
But he does kind of, now that I look at it. >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:14 pm


Yeah.
They're both cute. blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:09 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes.
Shindong needs MORE love! D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:24 pm


I agree!
I don't know why people don't love him as much.
He's still as adorable as the rest of Super Junior.
It's just he's a bit .. chubbier.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:21 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know. T-T
And he is obviously one of the funniest members.

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:53 pm


He makes a funny pair with Donghae Oppa too.
^-^
Shindong Love! heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:01 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Really? I though Shindong was
always funny with HyukJaeeee.
Mehh, HyukDong is the funniest pair. haha

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:56 pm


Haha.
That's true.
The three of them together are also funny.
I liked the ShinHae pair when they were doing that wierd dance with Donghae all over the wall.
That was hilarious. rofl
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:57 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> omg! That was the most funniest thing
ever. I just kept watching it over and over again.
They were like acting like mimes and stuff.
And climbing the wall like spiderman. ROFL
rofl SHIHAE is sooo kawaii! <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:22 pm


I agree!
I watched that video like 5 times when I first saw it.
And even now when I watch it, it's still hilarious! rofl
It's one of my favorite videos. heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:03 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> ROFL. I know~ ahahahahah!
ShiHae is freakiingg hilarious.
I loved DongHae`s voice in it.
haahha. So manly. rofl heart

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:44 pm


Hehe.
Yes he does!
At first when he started attacking the wall,
I was like,
Wtheck? And then it just made me laugh. xD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:02 am



「 K O K O 」

--> RROOFFLL. xD
muahahah. Funny ShiHaee.
They so silly. whee heart rofl

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:49 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//