Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Merchandise Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:23 pm


woot !!!!! suju t-shirts !!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:59 am


My friend said just search online so I'll do that.
However, if we do group rates, which will be much cheaper, this is like, seriously all based on trust. If you all are willing to do this, I need to know how many want one, and then I'll be able to tell you the individual cost. After that, I have to trust all who want it with my address, so you can send me the money, which then, you all have to trust me to use the money wisely and for the designated purpose. Then, you have to trust me with your addresses so I can send.
Can we still do it?

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:49 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

o.o;;
sweatdrop
Sorry...But I don`t have that kind of trust.
Hehe.... sweatdrop

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:47 pm


To be honest, I don't either. sweatdrop
But my friend is right, one t-shirt will be more expensive than a group rate.
What I can do when I have time is I'll look for the cheapest place online that
sells t-shirts individually and I'll post up the link.

Redeim

Aged Codger


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:24 pm


man, i dont do this online payment and all unless it's yesasia...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:30 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Ok...That`d be cool. :]

Agreed.

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:42 pm


Okay then. Now I just have to stop being lazy~ gonk
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:55 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
I can never stop.
Unless I`m really bored.
gonk

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:31 pm


I know what you mean...... *still needs to stop being lazy*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:14 am



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
HAHA.
Usually, the only time when I`m not
lazy is when I`m bored or
SuJu randomly pops into my head
and I have to search them up. >w<

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:52 pm


lol~ Same.
I'm still lazy though.... Plus I'm at school.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:36 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
Pooieee....But not anymore?

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:54 am


Well............ I have anime club and I can ask the Pres where to start looking.... >.> They should know since we're paying the money to get our club jackets today.....
Which I forgot money but ANYWAYS.....
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:08 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Dx Baddd.

Anyways, did anybody find any more SuJu merchandise?

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:31 am


Someone should search google for "SuJu merchandise" and see what they get...
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//