Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood on the Crown
NEW Official Guild OOC Chat! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanair
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:42 am


hahah hopeefully.

And if we get more people I can stop controlling, oh... the entire TOWN lol So far I'm:

Roa
The Elder
The council
The theives
The Merchant
The tavern keep
The Merchant's boys
The kid who nearly died
The kid's parents....
The horse Tal

DEAR GOD!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:58 am


OO! *waves hand around* I know! I'll put a commerical in my sig to advertise the guild.

Like those "Hey Bob, why do you look so glum?" Kind of things.

Midnight Ana
Vice Captain


Vanair
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:31 am


haha i love it!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:43 am


Yay! I'm a 'Friendly and Funny people'!

My mother would be so proud. *Dances.*

RedLionAle


Midnight Ana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:46 am


Why thank you guys! I think they should air this one on T.V.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:50 am


lol to make it so much more fun you should add like at the end

Jill: Yeah Bob! And If you don't, I'm going to have to steal your soul! Time's a ticking! Heehee.

Vanair
Vice Captain


Midnight Ana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:52 am


Oooo! Good plan *runs for the edit sig button*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:53 am


Hahaha


It's be hilarious!

Vanair
Vice Captain


Midnight Ana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:01 pm


Hey! That last line won't show up in my sig! *hexes computer*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:03 pm


showws up on mine!!!

Vanair
Vice Captain


Midnight Ana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:13 pm


oops now I see it! Heh....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:30 pm


Hahaha, I love your sig. I also love Lina's sig... That cat is so disgruntled. I'd put your sig in mine to create an advertising chain thing, but I'm not in the froums enough to advertise well.

Arkane
Vice Captain


Midnight Ana
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:34 pm


Thats alright. We can get the others to pitch in too.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:21 pm


xd

I love it.


revived

Crew

Garbage Cat


Arkane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:11 pm


I hath forged a map!!!!

Kaito
Reply
Blood on the Crown

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//