Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
New identity [poll!] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you pay to get an avatar drawing from me?
Neva'!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
something like 50g ...
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
not if it's above 1000g XP
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
auction! It could go to 5k
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
I'd give an angelic headband anytime for your work
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
screw the headband, you deserve a scarf!
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Nah, I'd give a sash ... seriously &lt;3
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:23 pm


DeathByExplosion.
My pixelated ugly-ness makes me happy. neutral heart


heart 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:27 pm


Buy me my D-tail first. :O
- cry -
Deathy has my font color. xp

Pancake Genitals


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:28 pm


Pancake Genitals
Buy me my D-tail first. :O
- cry -
Deathy has my font color. xp


If I had a devil tail, I'd be waving it in your face, not giving it 3nodding heart
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:30 pm


[ Pat ]
Pancake Genitals
Buy me my D-tail first. :O
- cry -
Deathy has my font color. xp


If I had a devil tail, I'd be waving it in your face, not giving it 3nodding heart

EBIL!!! - uber hate forever now -
:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pancake Genitals


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:31 pm


Pancake Genitals
EBIL!!! - uber hate forever now -
:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


oh, cuz you'd give me a devil tail if I asked for it?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:34 pm


[ Pat ]
Pancake Genitals
EBIL!!! - uber hate forever now -
:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


oh, cuz you'd give me a devil tail if I asked for it?

xp

True true.
But I would be nice enough to ...wait..nvm..

Fine we're even again. biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pancake Genitals


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:36 pm


Pancake Genitals
xp

True true.
But I would be nice enough to ...wait..nvm..

Fine we're even again. biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDDDD


There. Don't fall in hypocrisy, or I'll be the one doing the hatin' 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:39 pm


[ Pat ]
Pancake Genitals
xp

True true.
But I would be nice enough to ...wait..nvm..

Fine we're even again. biggrin DDDDDDDDDDDDDD


There. Don't fall in hypocrisy, or I'll be the one doing the hatin' 3nodding

I never hate anyone. XP

Just because I say j00 are ebil and I hate j00, Doesn't mean it.
I luff everyone.

Xcept ppl who tlk lyke dis. :gnko:

Pancake Genitals


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:40 pm


Pancake Genitals
I never hate anyone. XP

Just because I say j00 are ebil and I hate j00, Doesn't mean it.
I luff everyone.

Xcept ppl who tlk lyke dis. :gnko:


omgliekstfu u sck!!!!!!!!!!!!111!111!!!1111oneoneoneoneelevenshiftone scream scream scream scream

yup, hard to like those sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:42 pm


[ Pat ]
Pancake Genitals
I never hate anyone. XP

Just because I say j00 are ebil and I hate j00, Doesn't mean it.
I luff everyone.

Xcept ppl who tlk lyke dis. :gnko:


omgliekstfu u sck!!!!!!!!!!!!111!111!!!1111oneoneoneoneelevenshiftone scream scream scream scream

yup, hard to like those sweatdrop
Fo ReEl. :O

Pancake Genitals


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:06 pm


only 2000 more gold and I reveal my near-complete new style. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:29 pm


[ Pat ]
only 2000 more gold and I reveal my near-complete new style. 3nodding

GREEN. biggrin

Pancake Genitals


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:33 pm


Pancake Genitals
GREEN. biggrin

Are you a natural moron or you do it on purpose?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:40 pm


[ Pat ]
Pancake Genitals
GREEN. biggrin

Are you a natural moron or you do it on purpose?

Always on purpose.
Or if I'm bugging someone about something I beleive, that may or may not be correct, I will just wait until they tell me yes or no. 3nodding

Pancake Genitals


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:41 pm


surprised heart
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//