Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Padunka's Avatar Ratings! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noishie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:27 am


Will Padunka please rate my avie? whee
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:44 am


May I be rated?

Xiahou Dun


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:56 am


Noishie
Will Padunka please rate my avie? whee


surprised I already rated this avi... but ok.. 8/10 it is teh pretty. 3nodding I would give you a 9 but I'm to lazy to think of suggestions but I still don't think it is as pretty as a 9... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:03 am


Xiahou Dun
May I be rated?


Alright, I have seen avi's pretty much like this.. You also need more pink to go along with the hat.. Also, take off the braclete I don't really think it is going into the outfit very well.. I also don't really care for this outfit at all.. 5/10

Padunka


Gisle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:05 am


Do me, do me! 3nodding

EDIT: .. Not in the "do me" way. In the "rate me" way. O_O
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:08 am


Padunka
Noishie
Will Padunka please rate my avie? whee


surprised I already rated this avi... but ok.. 8/10 it is teh pretty. 3nodding I would give you a 9 but I'm to lazy to think of suggestions but I still don't think it is as pretty as a 9... sweatdrop

Thanks. *huggles* whee

Noishie


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:28 pm


Gisle
Do me, do me! 3nodding

EDIT: .. Not in the "do me" way. In the "rate me" way. O_O


xD Alright, I can do it in a rate you way.. Your hair probably feels very alone with no other colors to go with it.. I suggest changing that maybe to blue.. Then put some more blue in your outfit to go with the eyes and making it less black.. even if the black does make the sash look pretty.. biggrin 6/10
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:41 pm


Rate me again, please. domokun heart

Shippogurl_009


Padunka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:39 pm


Shippogurl_009
Rate me again, please. domokun heart


You need more red.. There doesn't seem to be enough red in the shoes showing so the clown nose really sticks out to me with the greens.. I think some red candy cane stalkings could help.. Even after that you may beed a bit more.. @.@ I think that the Fresh grass skirt would look better then the dry.. The fresh is brighter like the ducky hat.. The dry is more of a brown. 3nodding It is looking good though. 7/10
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:24 pm


Padunka
Xiahou Dun
May I be rated?


Alright, I have seen avi's pretty much like this.. You also need more pink to go along with the hat.. Also, take off the braclete I don't really think it is going into the outfit very well.. I also don't really care for this outfit at all.. 5/10
*changed after he asked* Oopsy sweatdrop *goes to change back*

Xiahou Dun


Kadevi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:30 pm


Please rate me too? ^___^;;
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:15 pm


You need some dark blue. The hair has darkblue highlights.. You really need to spice it up. White and black.. Nothing is very exciting about that. Maybe get some glasses.. Nothing is happening on your face.. 6/10

Padunka


pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:22 pm


may i get a rating? domokun
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:30 pm


pink_robotic_techno_kitty
may i get a rating? domokun


Sure, Alright. So sets aren't good.. >< and you have pretty much the whole cat set.. I need more bright yellow because of the visor thingy... sweatdrop Besides that I like it.. : D 8/10

Padunka


pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:45 pm


Padunka
pink_robotic_techno_kitty
may i get a rating? domokun


Sure, Alright. So sets aren't good.. >< and you have pretty much the whole cat set.. I need more bright yellow because of the visor thingy... sweatdrop Besides that I like it.. : D 8/10
thank you! i'm on a mission to make the cat set look good. so far i've been moderately successful with this outfit. thanks for the rate!
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//