Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Star Wars Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaringIsCreepy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:26 pm


I liked the orignal star wars too, I remember watching them when I was a kid with my dad...good times....I think I stil have all of them, I should watch them again...anyway...the new ones were ok, I didn't relaly like 1 or 2 but 3 was REALLY good. I think I liked it mainly because Hayden Christianson or however you spell his name is really hot...he looks like a mini-brad pitt...they sound the same too! they even have the same lips AND they move them the same way...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:48 pm


I love the Star Wars movies! Episode I could have been better though. I hope the TV series of Star Wars George Lucas has in the works is good. It takes place between Episodes 3 and 4 or something.

androidprincesst


findme240

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:52 pm


I love all of the star war movies! biggrin But somehow the older ones seems better than the newer ones
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//