Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
What Character are you? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Megatokyo Character do the Quizzes say you are?
Piro
35%
 35%  [ 11 ]
Largo
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Kimiko
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Erika
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Seraphim
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ping
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Dom
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Junpei
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Ed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31


L33T N1NJ4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:04 am


Junpei...

Junpei think quiz strange and inaccurate.
Junpei rather listen to l33t master than take quiz.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:19 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zander Yurami


Pirako

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:30 pm


yay for the junpei^^
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:37 am


Y34|-| 60 N1NJ4s

L33T N1NJ4


purple_onppu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:34 pm


i think erica is cool 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:04 pm


she is. MT has virtualy no realy lame characters. One of it's strong points that is........

bluecherry
Vice Captain


purple_onppu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:17 pm


im saraphim
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:00 pm


bluecherry
she is. MT has virtualy no realy lame characters. One of it's strong points that is........
that is very true....got to love it^^

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:47 am


oh I do, but hearing that i've "got to" stirs in me the desire to resist doing so. But......MT goodness.........its just.....*struggling to resist*........ah! too hard not to love it! *gives up and gives in*

GAME OVER!
score: MT-1
bluecherry-0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:13 am


Quizzes mostly say I'm Piro... I think thats actually right.

alicelights


alicelights

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:16 am


bluecherry
she is. MT has virtualy no realy lame characters. One of it's strong points that is........
yeah ^^ Ping is a bit cliche but I've got a feeling that (as he always does) Fred will make her more 3D later.

Every MT character has a basis in cliche but Fred's storytelling makes them a lot more than that!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:15 pm


'zactly. Its kind of like showing how steriotype characters could have been done correctly. Its mostly neglect that results in purely steriotypical characters, something fred-rin isn't known for story line wise.

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:24 pm


Muahahaha ... I'm taking all of the quizzes on that ... because I'm bored like that razz

The below is how many times I ended up being the people I ended up being ...

Dom = 8 times
Ed = 3
Largo = 2
Piro = 3

As for the other quizzes I took:

I like Dom because of his violence
And
I should date Junpei (hoorjay for Junpei!!!)

Hoorjay!!! ... although ... I don't know why I got Piro more than Largo ... I think judjing by my nature it should be - Dom, Ed, Largo, Piro .... and one thing I should note that might possible be of interest: all three of the quizzes in which I ended up being Piro, they were crap ... with about 4 questions and 4 answers (Is trying to find a way to explain being Piro)

No offence to Piro of course ... he's cool ... I just wouldn't wanna be him ...

Anyone else find it interesting that not once (except for the dating thing) I was a girl!!! ... I guess I was just channeling my inner man today razz
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:13 pm


one...you have WAAAY to much time on your hands.....two....the 8 dom's is cool....three....i cant think of anything for three....

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:46 pm


can I borrow some of your extra time? I could use it for this book review for history (I never read the book. it was redisulously long and dull sweatdrop ninja )
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//