Valiska Aradia Pines
Bell_ugh
Valiska Aradia Pines
Bell_ugh
Valiska Aradia Pines
Anyone looking for "Bizarre Siblings"? (the recolour where Dipper's hat is pink and has Bill on it)


I've got one extra.


OMG do you really? I've been looking for one for a Mabel and Dipper cosplay. May I please have it?


Absolutely! I don't mind giving away GF item extras to GF fans unless I'd be missing out on upward of 50B and probably even then we could make a deal....

I promise not to ask to possess you till the end of time, some @sshole tricked my husband into that...


Wow! Thank you so much! And I think I know who that devil was.... xD


Elusive devil! Sadly out of 100 Japanese Festivals I didn't manage to pull his a** out even once. At least I made enough gold to buy one. I got another Lavender Honey though smile Snow Danger gave me the first one bc she is awesome biggrin


That devil just loves discord and tyranny.