Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Banners Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:57 pm


starmote
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hey can you please put all the banners and codes in the first post please?? xd


Ugh. Keep hitting the edit button. But I'm working on that.. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:01 pm


Hikari Li
Hahaha....
You know that picture of Gino with the twins when they kidnapped him?

I'm going to have a picture of Gambino holding a steak knife, courtesy of us of course, and us standing behind him cheering him on....

I think those people were right.... I am violent...
xd I want to be in it please.

.MintyToothpaste.


Hikari Li

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:05 pm


Bacon_Bitz
Hikari Li
Hahaha....
You know that picture of Gino with the twins when they kidnapped him?

I'm going to have a picture of Gambino holding a steak knife, courtesy of us of course, and us standing behind him cheering him on....

I think those people were right.... I am violent...
xd I want to be in it please.
I need to find a file size shrinker... stressed
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:17 pm


http://www.hamsterhouse.com/biospark/gambino.jpg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


I told you I was going to make one

Biospark


Biospark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:22 pm


Hikari Li
Hahaha....
You know that picture of Gino with the twins when they kidnapped him?

I'm going to have a picture of Gambino holding a steak knife, courtesy of us of course, and us standing behind him cheering him on....

I think those people were right.... I am violent...

Can I be in it?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:38 pm


I made a bump if any one wants to use it. It's really simple, nothing fancy at all.

User Image
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Synamincow/Gambinobump.bmp[/IMG]

I like it, but then I would since I made it. sweatdrop

Ceda

Beloved Browser

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Dark_Jak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:42 am


uh, I'm not really sure, but how do you put images in ur sig?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:22 pm


Eek. X_x I still need to get all the banners together..sorry I haven't done that yet. And I'm still planning on making more myself. gonk

Agent Inane
Captain


Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:05 pm


All of the banners that I know of have now been moved to the front page with their appropriate codes. 3nodding

I never realized we had this many, but I'm still looking forward to many more! Thanks to everyone for pitching in their hard work.

Also, I apologize for the slight page stretch on the first page. It couldn't really be helped, I'm afraid. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:34 pm


Hey, new members and old members alike!

If you are art-savvy, then we could use some new banners to add to our listing. *nudgenudge* blaugh

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

deadaccountnecro2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:32 am


I am probably going to get smote for this oen but... here is the signature that my friend and i designed.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:42 am


Hehee! That's a great banner. xd

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//