Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:56 pm


Silver Gryphon
Riftwing
I let Inane know. She'll make the final decision on what to do about this.

D:

Don't ban him...just make him change it.


I've banned him. gonk I've done warned him once and he said he wouldn't do it again. Unless he comes up with a good excuse or, if you really want to let him off, I'll let him be a member again...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:09 pm


I think we should have anti-Vonhelsons sign like they have an anti-gambino sign

wesley


Jim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:12 pm


wesley
I think we should have anti-Vonhelsons sign like they have an anti-gambino sign
exactly what i've been thinking and i noticed a post about the sisters having an army si i propose that we create our own gambino army to get rid of theese sisters

i know this pics rubbish but its the best i can do if only i had a train in the pic as well

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:13 pm


I, for one, would love to see a new layout for our "homepage," as well as some newer banners.

Anyone up for the task? smile

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:45 am


tada!!! ::well, at least it's updated....::
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:01 pm


Does anyone have any links to the manga pages that were in the April 1st update?

A lot of people are still saying that they want Gambino to come back. Meanwhile, I'm like... huh?? eek

Also, I wish Agent Inane could at least put some clothes on. xd

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:43 am


I'm very scared that she's gone for good. I've begged her to let me take over the guild, but it's not working. ><
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:46 pm


Riftwing
I'm very scared that she's gone for good. I've begged her to let me take over the guild, but it's not working. ><


I was afraid that it would be something like that.
Hmmm... I really wish there was more I could do to help you out myself. neutral

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:35 pm


yeah. I know. this sucks. xp
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//