Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
the crap kids are wearing these days Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bluecherry

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:36 pm


record the song! Instant internet phenomanon surprised
that IS true, little kids do not be long in suits. Oh there's this horrable frightning/sickening store in the mall I went to Saturday, it's called "Dress Me Up"- absolutely full to the brim of the worst, ugliest, most uncomfortable tiny poofy pastel dresses and suits. It's nauseating.
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:48 pm


If you only didin't work there you would be spared.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:43 pm


I don't work there. The place is a 40 minute drive away. I'd eat up my whole pay check driving there and back every day if I DID work there whee
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:53 pm


bluecherry
I don't work there. The place is a 40 minute drive away. I'd eat up my whole pay check driving there and back every day if I DID work there whee
Oh... yeah.... I got you mixed up. But still that sucks.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:24 pm


That it does. *shudders at memory*
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:38 pm


bluecherry
That it does. *shudders at memory*
Yeah, I don't like seeing people dress up in general..... especially me.... now that I am an adult I refuse to "dress up" unless it is for an interview or band concert..... Them clothes is uncomfortable.... I would MUCH rather wear comfy close clothes that look average and DON'T make me stand out.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:36 pm


yeah, I tend to be the "t-shirt, jeans, sneakers" type myself. I can't stand uncomfortable clothing. Why bother being in formal wear if it's uncomfortable and you'll speand the hold time informally scratching at yourself looking like an idiot? I do have a habit though of buying clothes I like and not wearing them...... ninja I do that a lot for some reason.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:45 pm


bluecherry
yeah, I tend to be the "t-shirt, jeans, sneakers" type myself. I can't stand uncomfortable clothing. Why bother being in formal wear if it's uncomfortable and you'll speand the hold time informally scratching at yourself looking like an idiot? I do have a habit though of buying clothes I like and not wearing them...... ninja I do that a lot for some reason.
I have a bad habit of wearing clothes for years on end... you know til one day they just fall of my body from age and wear and tear.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


S. Shark

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:53 pm


XenoReiji
sybex Shark
My teacher and his friend wrote and recorded a rap song called "Pull Your Pants Up". Guess what it's about.

He's so awesome. xd
That is FANTASTISC!! Where do they come up with this stuff.
Personally, I think they get stoned and turn the camera on. But that's just me.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:25 pm


I'm convinced that's how half the ideas for cartoons any more are come up with. ninja

bluecherry


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:27 pm


sybex Shark
XenoReiji
sybex Shark
My teacher and his friend wrote and recorded a rap song called "Pull Your Pants Up". Guess what it's about.

He's so awesome. xd
That is FANTASTISC!! Where do they come up with this stuff.
Personally, I think they get stoned and turn the camera on. But that's just me.
Meh, how do you think people come up with decent ideas? That would be the best way to explain stuff like Alice in Wonderland, and Evangelion..... if I was smart I would enhance my creative ablities with pot... but I seem to be immune to it..... so I don't do it... plus it stinks I hate it when my neighbors get high because it stinks up my room.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:37 pm


XenoReiji
sybex Shark
XenoReiji
sybex Shark
My teacher and his friend wrote and recorded a rap song called "Pull Your Pants Up". Guess what it's about.

He's so awesome. xd
That is FANTASTISC!! Where do they come up with this stuff.
Personally, I think they get stoned and turn the camera on. But that's just me.
Meh, how do you think people come up with decent ideas? That would be the best way to explain stuff like Alice in Wonderland, and Evangelion..... if I was smart I would enhance my creative ablities with pot... but I seem to be immune to it..... so I don't do it... plus it stinks I hate it when my neighbors get high because it stinks up my room.
Yeah, catepillar smoked a hookah.

Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:22 pm


Mysterytrip
XenoReiji
sybex Shark
XenoReiji
sybex Shark
My teacher and his friend wrote and recorded a rap song called "Pull Your Pants Up". Guess what it's about.

He's so awesome. xd
That is FANTASTISC!! Where do they come up with this stuff.
Personally, I think they get stoned and turn the camera on. But that's just me.
Meh, how do you think people come up with decent ideas? That would be the best way to explain stuff like Alice in Wonderland, and Evangelion..... if I was smart I would enhance my creative ablities with pot... but I seem to be immune to it..... so I don't do it... plus it stinks I hate it when my neighbors get high because it stinks up my room.
Yeah, catepillar smoked a hookah.
Yup he did.... lucky he didn't do it by my room... or I would be tempted to set him on fire.
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//