Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DragonBall Z Bloopers! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Like This Idea?
  yes
  no
View Results

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:34 am


Glad you liked it ^.^ Here's another.

------------------------------------------
Bulma and Vegeta: Perfect Match?
------------------------------------------

Bulma and Vegeta are enjoying a peaceful morning at Capsule Corp while young Trunks is over at Goten's house.

Bulma: Vegeta, how many times do I have to tell you not to throw your dirty socks in the sink?

Vegeta: Listen to me you pathetic excuse of a woman, I am a prince! Princes do not take orders from weaklings like you!

Bulma: A prince? Ha! Prince of what a bunch of space dust?

Vegeta: How dare you speak that way of Planet Vegeta! I shall destroy you!

Bulma: Blah blah blah. Get dressed we're going to my friend's wedding. I picked out this beautiful pink suit for you to wear.

Vegeta: A pox on you and your damned wedding! I shall do no such thing! And get that disgusting thing away from me! I shall wear my Saiyan armour as is the custom on my planet.

Bulma: You must be joking. That thing looks like a Halloween costume! Put this on right now or I'm leaving you!

Vegeta: If life can be that good! Fine! I'll wear your appauling clothing. (puts suit on)

Mrs. Briefs: (pops in) Awww Vegeta you look lovely! (leaves)

Vegeta: I hate your mother.

Bulma: You hate everyone Vegeta.

Vegeta: Where in the world is Trunks? I told him to be here for our training!

Bulma: Oh no you don't! No training today. Trunks is at Goku's house playing with Goten.

Vegeta: Cacarott's house? Oh dear God! Are you telling me that instead of being here with his father training to become a warrior, he is having tea parties with that disgraceful child!

Bulma: Seems like you need to have some tea parties yourself Vegeta. Now let's go we're going to be late!

Vegeta: I refuse!

Bulma: There will be cheese...

Vegeta: I do like cheese... What are we waiting for? Let's go!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:36 am


SYFFER
Glad you liked it ^.^ Here's another.

------------------------------------------
Bulma and Vegeta: Perfect Match?
------------------------------------------

Bulma and Vegeta are enjoying a peaceful morning at Capsule Corp while young Trunks is over at Goten's house.

Bulma: Vegeta, how many times do I have to tell you not to throw your dirty socks in the sink?

Vegeta: Listen to me you pathetic excuse of a woman, I am a prince! Princes do not take orders from weaklings like you!

Bulma: A prince? Ha! Prince of what a bunch of space dust?

Vegeta: How dare you speak that way of Planet Vegeta! I shall destroy you!

Bulma: Blah blah blah. Get dressed we're going to my friend's wedding. I picked out this beautiful pink suit for you to wear.

Vegeta: A pox on you and your damned wedding! I shall do no such thing! And get that disgusting thing away from me! I shall wear my Saiyan armour as is the custom on my planet.

Bulma: You must be joking. That thing looks like a Halloween costume! Put this on right now or I'm leaving you!

Vegeta: If life can be that good! Fine! I'll wear your appauling clothing. (puts suit on)

Mrs. Briefs: (pops in) Awww Vegeta you look lovely! (leaves)

Vegeta: I hate your mother.

Bulma: You hate everyone Vegeta.

Vegeta: Where in the world is Trunks? I told him to be here for our training!

Bulma: Oh no you don't! No training today. Trunks is at Goku's house playing with Goten.

Vegeta: Cacarott's house? Oh dear God! Are you telling me that instead of being here with his father training to become a warrior, he is having tea parties with that disgraceful child!

Bulma: Seems like you need to have some tea parties yourself Vegeta. Now let's go we're going to be late!

Vegeta: I refuse!

Bulma: There will be cheese...

Vegeta: I do like cheese... What are we waiting for? Let's go!




rofl rofl rofl wtf thts the funniest one out there lol i love vegeta lol hes the coolest carictor out there lol i think i peeed my paints whee

Metallic Artist

Shirtless Millionaire


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:05 pm


They just keep on coming! 3nodding

----------------------------------------------
It just doesn't feel right without Z!
----------------------------------------------

The gang's sitting around Kami's lookout trying to come up with a name for their group.

Goku: How about "The Pain Brigade"?

Vegeta: That sounds cool.

Piccolo: I don't think so.

Yamcha: "Earth's Finest"?

Krillin: What are we food?

Tien: "The Enlightened Ones"!

Vegeta: Yeah, you be that group all by yourself...

Goku: I got it! The Z-Fighters!

Piccolo: Why Z?

Goku: It just sounds cool, like X! The X-fighters!

Gohan: Sounds too much like X-Men dad.

Trunks: I love that movie!

Vegeta: Shut up son, we're discussing serious buisness here... Anyone want muffins?

Yamcha: Muffins Vegeta?

Goku: Bulma made him take a baking class.

Vegeta: Quiet Kakarott! I took that class on my own!

Piccolo: Do they come in green?

Vegeta: Yes Piccollo... Just let me leave them out for a few weeks.

Krillin: Hey guys, bad news... Cell's on the news and it looks like he's
destroyng another city!

Tien: Not now Krillin! Can't you see we're busy?

Yamcha: Pokemon's on...

Goku: Oh forget this, let's go watch!

Gohan: What about the name?

Piccolo: Whatever let's just use Z-Fighters.

Goku: Woohoo!

Vegeta: Guys, no muffins today. Looks like Goku's helped himslef to the whole batch...

Goku: What muffins? I didn't see any muffins... Hey what's that there!? *uses instant transmission*

Piccolo: I hate it when he does that.

Vegeta: Don't worry, I knew he was going to eat them. That's why I added a special ingredient to the batter...

Yamcha: What is it?

Vegeta: Let's just say he's hopefully close to a bathroom wherever he is...

--------------------------------------
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:16 pm


I wrote this after I saw this picture: (Pic by WireFrame over at Neoseeker)

User Image


I'm sorry, But I can't resist this:

Vegeta: I've done it! I've surpassed Kakarot!
Goku: How's that Vegeta?
Vegeta: I've reached Super Saiyan 5! Now I'm UNSTOPPABLE! *Transforms with an EVIL LAUGH*
Goku: *Laughs*
Vegeta: What is it, CLOWN?
Goku (talking amidst laughs): By now... you'd be... behind bars... on display... at a zoo...
Vegeta: If those bars could keep me from YOU, Kakarot. I'D WELCOME THEM!

Majin Ekim


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:37 pm


xd That's good Ekim. Just what Vegeta would say.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:30 pm


SYFFER
xd That's good Ekim. Just what Vegeta would say.
lol im with you on this one lol omg

Metallic Artist

Shirtless Millionaire

Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//