Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
RyeoWook Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:04 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Yush. <3


Aish. Some competition fury here.
Your Scary Friend vs. `Bou
They both LOOOVE Ryeowook. ;]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


BAH! ANOTHER BATTLE?

*has battled people for k-celebs before*

Hah, but i've talked to `Bou!!

i introduced her to miracle_

it's funny the reason i talked to her is because she had my ryeowook gif on her thing so i just asked her to take it down and we talked~~

HI AGAIN! XDD

User Image

mmmmm ♥
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:55 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Ahhh..okies. xD I have battled too. O_O

woo! Cutiee wookiee pic. heart So adorable. >w<

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:06 pm


hah, that's because your faves include Heeeeeechull.

AND HEECHUL = ULTIMATE BATTLES.

XDD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:17 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

OMFG. I KNOW. D:<
But everyone knows HANHEE loves me. xD
It says so in my siggy. heart

wooookieeetoookieeee. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:34 pm


I love Ryeowook!! He's so awesome!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:59 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

AWESOMELY CUTE THAT IS. xDD
But awesome could work too. heart
I <3 wookietookie. :]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:12 pm


bahhhh, you make me wonder sometimes JenJen.

:NINJA:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:29 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

Hmm? o_o;;
Whys? I say I love all the members. :]
In like; every thread of each member. D:

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Your Scary Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:40 pm


hah, fine i won't be suspicious.

besides, you have Hanhee. 8DD

*loves how we combine them together like they are one person*

wookie~~<3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:23 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

OKKERS D;

YERR. HANHEE LOVE. They
are like...my life. o_O heart

xDD HANHEE-one person. xDD NAHH.
I LOVE THEM BOTH TO BE ONE PERSON? o_o

xDD Yush! Thy wookie-ness.
Harhar. I made up his nicknamee.
Cutiee wookietookie. <3 woo! :]

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:11 pm


I haven't posted in here for afew days. O_o
Hi. xD That's a cute picture of Ryeowook up there. o:
x3 so cutes.
<333
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:44 pm


SRSLY. 8DD

Your Scary Friend


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:14 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xDD Cutiee wookie.
ROFL. He was so funny on Mini Drama
when he was getting bullied by KyuHyun. rofl
Sooo cute. hahaha

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:54 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

xDD Cutiee wookie.
ROFL. He was so funny on Mini Drama
when he was getting bullied by KyuHyun. rofl
Sooo cute. hahaha

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥


i was sad, but jealous at the same time.

dude, kyuu was last caressing him. XDDD

*saves drama to ipod*

Your Scary Friend


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:29 pm



「 ← K o k O ~ K e k E → 」

LOL. xDD
It was sad. xDD
But so funnny.
KyuHyun is sucha bully. xDD
I love it when he`s the bad guy. <3

Wookie looked cute in the drama. xDD
His pout when he put his hand up for KyuHyun
instead of Danji. rofl

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//