Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
RyeoWook Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:52 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Wow. That`s true. >.>
Hmm... a question mark?
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:54 pm


Hm...He looks hot when he looks tall. o_o
xD<3
Mm...It looks like some kind of design...
<333

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:58 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

I think because the second pic is far sighted-er than
the first pic. The first pic is near sighted. >.>
So that`s the answer to the legs question. D:

Weird. =T I like it. xD I must put it on one of my white t-shirts.
That same design. Dx Hawttie Wookie.
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:01 pm


Oooh...I see. I was thinking that also...xP

I like it too. xD
It'd be awesome if you put it on one of your shirts. :3
<333

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:02 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

xD

I will! I wiil! >w<
And then people would be all:
"WTF is that?!" rofl
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:12 pm


xD!
hehe!
<333
That'd be awesome if they were like that. xP
It'd be funny...to me atleast.

`Bou


donutdame

Invisible Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:48 pm


You should find that pic of him with long legs in better quality without the circle.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:50 pm


Mmhmm. >~<
I'll look on PhotoBucket tomorrow...xP
Too late to do it now. .-.
Gotta sleep. xP
Long legs. 8D
xD
<333

`Bou


donutdame

Invisible Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:03 pm


Goodnight Korean-Loving-Girl-That-Likes-Fluff-And-Long-Legs!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:54 pm


Hehe.
That'd be cool on a shirt though.
Ryeowook! <3

LoNeLy WiT 0uT U


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:01 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Mmmhmm. D:
Argh. I can`t find the thing
it`s made out of. >.>
WOOKIETOOKIE. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:41 pm


Ooh...>~<
That'd be kinda hard to find, I think. o.o
Tch..x.x
<333

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:49 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

I know. D:
Argh. x:
I`ll find it sooner or later.
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:56 am


Yep. ^__^
I<3wookie.
xP
<333

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:56 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

AISH.
Cutiee wooookie. xD
omglykkerrs; He is more hyperr
now a days. <3 wookietookie. *o*

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//