Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SungMin Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:29 pm


sungmin
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

credit AF

[Jdene]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:39 pm


`♥ AHHHHHHHHH! SUNGMIN IS SO AEGYO~ >w<
Why doe she have a bandaid on his hand? T^T

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


midnight v e n u s_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:03 am


I denno. >.> OH AND AND BTW!

User Image

What's Yesung ... OH WAIT. I saw it wrong. >.> To me, It looked like the one doing the peace sign was Sungmin.
And the one with the bandage on his arm was Yesung. I was about to say like .. xD I get it now, though LOL.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:20 am


SO CUTE
User Image

[Jdene]

HoneyJaeSeung


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:04 pm


AWWWWW!!!! THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! biggrin heart heart heart heart I love SungMin lots. User Image It's a JPG, so it's messed up. D:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:18 pm


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ AHAHAH @ PAACHE. XD


OMO JDENE THATS SO CUTE AWWW THANKS. <3
SungMinnne.>w<

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:21 pm


Yess!! Haha, I was looking at a picture I had from HyukJae's birthday thing, and I saw SungMin. I immeadiately said his hair was purple...even though his hair was pink. O___O Also, he looked like he was floating.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:55 am


→`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .

`♥ Floating purple haired SungMin.
Wow, you never see that everyday.

But, that sungMin icon is fabulous. heart

User Image
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:08 pm


Exactly. Here's the picture. I circled the evidence. biggrin User Image


Haha, I loved his hair when it was like that.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:37 pm


so cuuuuuuute
User ImageUser Image

[Jdene]

HoneyJaeSeung


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:56 pm


Thank you Jdene for the lovely cuteness!! biggrin

Haha, still love the boy's "purple" hair.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:41 pm


lol KhKid XD I would of done the same XD

Sungmin is sooo cute with the tiger and the drawing version of him whee

Namu_Namz


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:15 pm


Don't worry, Kaoru, it only goes to show how great we are, mixing up SungMin's hair and stuff. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:11 pm


User Image

`♥ Purple hair? o_O""
It looks pink! >.>" Puahahaha.


Aww, SungMin looks so cute! He looks like his hair is messy. lol whee
THANKYOU.


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:38 pm


O___O It's pink!!

Haha, SungMiness is love. biggrin heart
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//