Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
RyeoWook Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:57 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

ROFL. I must see. xDD
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:00 pm


xD
Hehe...
So cute. xP
<333

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:03 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

LMAO. xDD
Ooshie. He go pee on you. xD
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:05 pm


*gasppppppppppp*
xD
Poor me. v-v
xD hehe...
<333

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:06 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

xDD Mehhh..
Wookie wuvs you. :]
wookietookie.<3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:08 pm


8D Yayyy! ^__^
I'm wuved. :3
And I wuv him back! ^__^
<333

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:11 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

MooHaRHaR. Chaaa~
xDD Wookie`sCrotch+Katie= rofl
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:13 pm


xD!!!
psha. ;]
xP hehehe.
Funny...xD<3
Squeee~
<333

`Bou


donutdame

Invisible Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:22 pm


Haha yep. She wanted to be there.
Later I'm gonna put myself on it by Teukie. ;3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:24 pm


Nuh-uh! D:
You randomly sad "I'll put you by Wookie's crotch by Donghae's hands" OH SHA YES YOU DID. :]
x3

`Bou


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:28 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

WOOHOO! :]
User Image
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:29 pm


*a-HEM* Suuure. ;o
I choose to talk about Wookie's cheekbones.

donutdame

Invisible Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

`Bou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:29 pm


AHH! x3
So cute! Love the hair. *o*
Cheeeeeekbonessss!!!
^__^
<333
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:43 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

His hair is fabtastic. <3
Ooshiee. Cheekbones are cool. B]
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:46 pm


x3
Okay look at this:
User Image

and

User Image

His legs look long in the first one, but in the second one, they look short...o.o
Odd...
Oh and...what's on his arm in the first one? o_o
<333
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//