Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
RyeoWook Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Bou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:40 pm


x3 Mmhm...
When I searched, I found a hour long video of a talk show thing..=.=
I haven't even finished it yet...Haven't thought about it.
Wookie looks SO cute in it though! ^__^
<333
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:48 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

O_O
Hour long?
Ehhhh. -_-'""
Aiish, Ah wells, I`m sure she`ll give us the
link. I hopeee. >.>;; wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:03 pm


Yeah...I don't wanna watch it right now. =.=;
Yeah, I hope she gives it. <.<;
<333
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:06 pm


:D I found new GIFs. ^____^ <333
(Credit to xiah2junsu)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

`Bou


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:12 am


Oh!
I saw that hour long thing.
But then I had to restart my computer and I couldn't find it after that.
stressed
It's weird though ..
I heard that Ryeowook drinks.
Is that true?
S'okay with me though I guess.
( Only if it's true though. )
As long as it isn't everyday. D:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:24 am


o.o....
Do you want the link to the hour long...thing?
He drinks? o_o
I dunno if that would be true or not...I hope not. x:
Eh, even if he does, then that's his choice...I don't really mind. :3
I'll still love him. ^__^
<333

`Bou


SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:23 am


Yeah I won't mind either if Ryeowook drank, as long as it doesn't ruin his career or anything, and that he doesn't drink all the time.
I still like him either way! heart
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:35 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Aww. Cutiee gifs. heart Wookie soo cute. <3
ROFL. He jumps a lot. xDD Cutiee pic. PAYCEE. ;]

Mmmhmm. Most of the members drink. I guess
most of them are old enough? Ahh, whocares?
It`s their choice to drink. I hope they don`t
drink a lot though. Just when they party or something?

@Lonely- Aish. Can you give us the link for the
the thuing on Kangin`s radio show where
Rywowook like dDonghae if he was a girl, please? >.>

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:39 pm


Oooh..x3
I don't mind if any of them do. :3
It doesn't change my feelings for any of them. x3

And yes, I-- I mean...we would love it if you posted it. :3
<333
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:51 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Same for me.

YERR. POST. x:
xDD Pwease? I`m going to try
looking for it ONE moree time. D:

wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:55 pm


I'll look for it later. x3
That video seems so cute. x3
<333
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:58 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Mmkay. :]
DD: Couldn`t find it. mad
I know. heart
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:15 pm


Dx!
I guess we'll just have to wait, cause I am positive I won't be able to find it. ._.
iheartwookie. :3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:37 pm



「 ← K o k O → 」

Poopers. :[
Aish. Then we`ll wait. T-T

OOOGHERRS. Yesterday, I karaok-ed. :]
To the song, Honesty! AHHH! heart xDD
Me and Wookie sang the same song.
wookietookie. <3

♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥
♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:25 pm


O:!!!
^__^ Honesty...x3<3
I still love that song! ;D
That's awesome. ^__^
<333
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//