Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior MVs Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whcih mv was your fav?
  U
  Twins
  Miracle
  Happiness
  Others
  All
View Results

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:19 pm


Aww...you know, I MIGHT be going to Korea with friends....in August.... o: Maybe I can get something??
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:49 am


User Image

`♥ ORLLY?
Then get me HANHEE! AHHHHHHHHH!
YESPLEASE,YESPLEASe. heart
Puahahahaha. >:'D


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:26 pm


If I do, I'll ship them to Canada. >D HanHee, be prepared....

biggrin I still dunno about Korea... sorry, I can't get you HanHee if I'm not going...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:11 am


User Image

`♥ It's alright!
xD Cause I'm going next year.
i just have to wait a whole 365 days! (:


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:16 am


.....365 days is a long time.

I will never go until I'm 21 because my dad doesn't like Korea....due to me and my sister. D: I wonder if he hates our mechanical pencils that are morning glory stuff...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:24 am


User Image

`♥ Oh, I know. T^T
365 is like 2849-284-9182-9824- years to me. >.<
But it's alright. i can wait. i want to go to korea so bad.


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:21 pm


Wowzors. Lol, I'm sure time will fly. There's this video game that I really wanted at the end of Sept. 2006, and I had to wait for so long(until April) just to get it. Everyday I kept thinking about it, never gonna get it. Well, finally, I got that game and I'm okay now.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:01 pm


There's newest M/V

Don't Don from the 2nd album

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_gv-X7hnfc

gomdori

Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//