Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior Diary entries (Cyworlds, Fancafes, IPLE) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:]
  yaay
  thanks!
View Results

HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:09 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


Yesung to Leeteuk

It feels empty without hyung,, (SJ Yesung)
credits to La'MISS:fairy@soompi

[JdeneUser Image]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:17 pm


[Junsu User Image]
[EeteukUser Image ]


Eunhyuk's Letter (i'm assuming he said it on Sukira)
Dear all the people that Eunhyuk, Hyukjae loves,
It's kind of embarrassing to write a letter in such a long time.
How are you all? Did you worry a lot? I'm sorry...
I wanted to see you so much... I wanted to come back to this seat quickly and smile and greet you all.
To tell you that I'm okay, that I thank you so much...
When the accident happened, truthfully, I was scared and afraid,
But I think I was able to heal so quickly because of everyone who was praying.
I, and Shindong hyung who is next to me,
And Teukie hyung and Kyuhyun really really thank everyone who worried and prayed for us.
I also thank our Kiss family, our fans, Kang PD and Yoo PD, our Dreamteam writers,
Who waited and wanted for us to come back to this spot.
I will protect this seat with a new resolve.
My New Year's resolution for 2007 was not to be sick, but I was sick accidentally.
I won't be sick from now on. Everyone be healthy, don't be sick.
Teukie hyung and Kyuhyun are getting better really fast,
And want to see everyone, so just wait a little more.
All thirteen Super Junior members will come back with bright images.
Thank you. I love you.
credit soompi

[JdeneUser Image]

HoneyJaeSeung


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:48 pm


♥`;;Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」&&♥~♥`;;Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

    →`•. [iiJєиJєи]; »ѕαяαиgнαинεε« says;

    ROFL AHAHAHAHA. XD YEHSUNG IS JUST
    SO FREAKIN ADORABLE. aWWWHH! His stuffed animals wanted to hear
    his concert. xD heart How cute. whee 4laugh

    xD He looks cute in his school uniform. >w< Rawrrr.

    Eep~ YehTeuk! heart LOVE THEM BOTH. <3 YAY! HE`S OUT. heart
    ILYILYILYILY. <3

    OMFG. Awwhh, HyukJae is just so sweet. heart

    ¨‹з._____슈퍼주니어
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:51 am


>.< *huggles YeSung* A concert for his stuffed animals.. how adorkable~~

EunHyuk's letter was sweet~ ^o^ heart ~

I like LeeTeuk's short notes as well...

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:35 pm


`♥ omfg, i know!
i wish i were one of those stuffed animals. *-*
never knew hyukjae could be so sweet. >w<
awh, yesung feels lonely without Teukie hyung. =T

♪ !,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg»
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:31 pm


[Eesu <3]
[I lub <3 Joo]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[LEETEUK] Diary Entry
Written for 2007.05.02
Posted on 2007.05.03 at 05:20 AM


I'm coming back sooner or later1!!!^^/

And my...dear people...I miss you....


Credits to 박정수 싸이 & La'MISS:fairy
May be taken out with full and proper credits.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:33 pm


[Eesu <3]
[I lub <3 Joo]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


On Sukira
Wanting to see...
Date: 2007/05/03
Author: 1004

How are you?....Are you healthy?....You're not sick, are you??.....
Our Sukira family..our staff...
I don't know why I'm here or why I'm like this right now...
This is not the place I should be...
I always make you wait like this...I'm sorry....
The owner is out of his house too often...dang....^^;;
I'll come back quickly....please just wait a little, really...
Have a peaceful night..I'll let you have good dreams...jjok....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:34 pm


[Eesu <3]
[I lub <3 Joo]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


............4/19..............
Already May....
It's been a while since the accident happened...
Everyone has gotten better...and will get better...
The way I can describe that situation now..
Is because I'm alive....alive and breathing...
.....4/19.....
We were on our way to our next schedule after finishing radio...
I was feeling strangely in a good mood..
But suddenly....
The situation that I'd only seen in dreams....only in movies...
It was happening in front of my eyes...
One roll....this can't be happening...
Another roll...it'll be okay..this isn't happening..no...
Another roll..ah..it must be a dream..it's a dream..a dream...a dream...
A roll and another roll..my head thinking that I want to live...let's try to keep conscious...
I watched the whole thing happen from my seat..
I held onto my chair with both hands..heard a crash....
Another crash...the right side of my face..my forehead...eyebrow...ear...
My head crashed into something hard...
Without knowing, I cried out...and then I don't remember...for a little bit..
Then my eye opened..I'm alive..I thanked the heavens..
But I could also see out of one eye..from the sudden shock..because there was blood...
I could have been panicked..but calm down..calm...and in one corner of my mind..
I'm a hyung...I'm the leader...I shouldn't panic..
We checked each other's conditions..
Since I had learned from a program how to escape, I tried to do it
But because the car was big and heavy..I couldn't do as I thought..
Thankfully we all escaped from the broken glass...
The blood kept flowing..but I thought...let's not show them it hurts...
As I was coming out, I laughed..to show them that I was okay...
Haha...haha...why are we like this lately...^^;;haha...haha...haha..
Are you all okay?............
I collapsed on the spot...and looked at the night sky...phew...phew...
Why is it like this...I..lived as a good person...
Is it this okay because I was good....why.....
The night air was abnormally cold..and the sky looked abnormally high..
It was strangely dark...I don't remember precisely..but the cameras around us..
The reporters..police...the ambulance..a manager who helped us..
The people who were watching..because a celebrity's van got into an accident...
The fifteen minutes I was lying on the road...I don't remember what I heard..
To my memory, it was so peaceful..in the busy world..
The thought that I was the only one lying there restfully..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~

HoneyJaeSeung


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:05 am


OMFG. So serious, but so.... valiant? is that the word?
That was really brave of Teukie... Even just to write that had to take courage. o.o
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:14 pm


[Eesu <3]
[I lub <3 Joo]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[LEETEUK] Photo Entry
2007.05.05 at 04:04 AM

...American Dream...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


America..

11 of our members went to America..leaving only Kyuhyun and me..

American Dream..?ㅋㅋㅋIt seems so grand..ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, since it was our first performance in America, I was really looking forward to it..I feel regretful...

It happened when we were in the hospital..

I went down to Kyuhyun's hospital room..awkwardly trailing along..

"Kyuhyun..everyone's going to America except me and you...ㅜㅡ"

Ah...so regretful..the lands I've gone to after debut are Japan..China..Thailand..Malaysia..

"When you're all healed let's just us two go to America.."

"Okay..."ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, have a great performance there..!!!!You guys are the best..!!!that's what I'll say..ㅋㅋ

Until the day we go to America..get up fast!!!

Ah...America...American Dream..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Credits to 박정수 싸이 & 동해바다 at juniorsource.com
May be taken out with full and proper credits.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~

HoneyJaeSeung


HoneyJaeSeung

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:20 pm


[Eesu <3]
[I lub &3 Joo]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[LEETEUK] Diary Entry
2007.05.05 at 03:52 AM


May in green..it's children's day...I'm still a child!!!!

Members who went to US towards the American Dream..have a good time^^;;you should've taken me too..ㅜㅡ


Credits to 박정수 싸이 & La'MISS:fairy
May be taken out with full and proper credits.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

`LiFe CoUlDn'T GeT bEtTeR~
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:54 pm


`♥ Wow he`s so GALANT [is the word i think]!
and so..poetic? heart
awww, he reeally wanted to go to AMERICA. TT-TT
Darrnnitt, they should`ve brung him and KYuhYun too. crying
America is the closely place they`d ever be from where I live.
Aww, as long as they`re healed, i guess i`m okay too. :]

!,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Neko Chen

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:40 pm


Aww...Leeteuk's so..brave and kind. >.> Poor him and Kyuhyun for missing America.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:08 pm


`♥ OMFGOMFG. AHH~
THE CONCERT STARTED 14 mins AGO.
DAMMIT. I WISH I WAS THERE. crying

!,`‥ *‹з_iiJenn;→«ѕαяαиg» 슈퍼주니어

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:21 pm


OMG!! why do I have to live in Ottawa!! so far away!! unless they like love heart America and they miracolously*don't know how to spell it right sweatdrop * perform where me and JenJen live 3nodding whee weee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!! cause I can't stop thinking about that thought xD lolz
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//