Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
KyuHyun Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:05 am


roflmao~ So true.
Yes, it's cuter to say also. xd

Cheater D: I've been thinking that for over 24 hours now. xp
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:27 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD haha. KyuHyun. Cute Turtle. KyuHyun the cute turtle.
rofl. rofl <3

Yes. D: K-Y-U-M-I-N! Fiiighting!

haha. Woo! I still read your mind though. >8D

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:49 am


Yes! His new nickname! rofl
lol~ Yesh.
>.> Yeah, but you still cheated. *stubborn*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:42 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> woo! KyuHyun the Cute Turtle! heart ^-^

puah. >.< hwaiting~

So?! I STILL READ IT! muhahaha. =T

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:01 pm


Yesh.
hwaiting~~~
lol~ fine, you still read it~ *long sigh*


So, now what?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:38 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> KyuHyun oppa the kawaii turtle needs a new hairstyle.
o.o;;
I just realized he has the same one. >.>;;
omg! How would he be like if he acted like Heechul
and be all feminine and be hyper. whoaaa. O.O;;

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:51 am


rofl That would fun to think about. O.o
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:40 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Yes it would. xD haha
Because he`s all mature and acts older than he really is,
it`s hard to imagine him acting like Chullie. bwaha rofl <2+1

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:58 am


lol~ I like your 2+1 heart.... It's creative..... >>

Isn't it kinda ironic how the youngest acts older than the two oldest....? blaugh Probably combined. xd
*hugs Kyuhyun*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:27 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD Thanks. <4-1 hahahah

Derrrr. Very ironic! xD hahaha Teukie and Chullie are such cute babies. lol
hahahahahahaahah! =T -hugs KyuHyun, Chullie and Teukie-

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:00 pm


*hugs them all also*
I got shoved into a wall today when trying to hug a friend... O.o She was dressed up all pretty cause our main choir has a concert, and both Velexa and I were going to hug her.... o.x then Velexca shoved me into a wall... one-handedly... emo
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:32 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> haha. Too bad. xD poor you. Anya imposter hugged her
first. LOL. xD hahaha. >.>;;

KyuHyun the cute turtle! I love dwhen he sang 3 bears to
SungMin. I was like: omg! MSN Plus has that auto recorded song!
>.>;; heheheeh...

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:24 pm


rofl~ I'll have to tell her that one. xd

It was cute~~~ =_= heart
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:36 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD sweatdrop But don`t tell her I said it! D: ninja -__-;;

muahaha, Yes.
Three bears live din a house.
Papa bear was fat. Mama bear was slim.
Baby bear was just so cute. xD
KYUHYUN CUTE TURTLE! <3 whee

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:55 am


lol~ okay

heart I haven't learned the song.... But..... I need to finish Full House also.... >> *stares blankly at Winter Sonata, still waiting to be finished*
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//