|
|
|
|
|
Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl Crew
|
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:49 pm
~Jdene~ "You are my all my everything" "Cause you'll always be my all my everything"
~Mahal Kita heart ~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:58 pm
「 K O K O 」
Aw. Cutie DongHae. Such a pretty girl. xD heart
♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥ ♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:51 am
I actually dun really like that first pic all that much...
lol~ Dong Hae as a girl~ It reminds me of like, Alice in Wonderland or something for some reason. xp
I wasn't singing along, I was too busy getting cute attacks from him. >.< Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like with a lot of the long notes, his voice was shaking a bit or something...? -_-
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:54 pm
「 K O K O 」
D: The first pic is amazing. *0*
True. He`s such a pretty girl though. >w< <3
xD Well, kind of. hahaha...Singing with him is fun.
♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥ ♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:11 pm
lol~ I wanna go watch it again. *stares at youtube vid already up* After "O" from DBSK. >>
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:08 am
「 K O K O 」
--> hehe.
DongHae and his singing in english-ness. <3
♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥ ♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:16 am
English? O.o I only found one where he's singing it in korean. -_-;; But I'm sure it's equally as cute. blaugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:34 pm
「 K O K O 」
--> Huh?
I meant like of all the song he sang in english. o.o;;
Like: Neyo-So Sick or Something Like You- Nsync.
♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥ ♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:43 pm
i love donghae oppas english name!! heart AIDEN heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:04 am
LoNeLy WiT 0uT U i love donghae oppas english name!! heart AIDEN heart i know!! I love his english name too. . . its so donghae! mrgreen 
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:37 am
OMG O_O I love that name. but wait-why does he have an english name anyways?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:29 pm
「 K O K O 」
--> omg! ahhhhhhhhhhh! I love that name oh so much! AIDEN! heart DONGHAE! <3
♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥ ♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:30 am
I never knew he had an English name!... Aiden~ Do any of the other SuJu members have English names?
I dunno why Donghae has an English name, but it may be the same reason why DBSK has like... Three names (each member). For US people who may pronounce it Dahng Hae. XD 동해~ 동해~
He's so cute in Full House~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:55 pm
Oh well.... O.o I like his english name, it really fits him. ^^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:30 pm
「 K O K O 」
--> AHHHHHHHHH! AIDEN LEE! heart
muahahaha. SuJu Full House. DongHae oppa! <3
♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥ ♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|