Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
EunHyuk Oppa Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:00 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> Awww! heart
Such a cute angel oppa, HyukJae is. 4laugh
LOL. <3 whee

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:18 pm


Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

[100% Filipina]

wow... he looks so cute.. and kibum does look soo cute in the back!

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:59 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> hahah. xD
yeah..but his hair is funny-cute.
puah!

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:20 pm




ROFL.
Kim bum's face is funny xD

CRIE.nannako


LoNeLy WiT 0uT U

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:26 pm


K-Drama_MusicFan
Kim Jun Su_Xiah Girl
[Jdene]

heart 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart

[100% Filipina]

wow... he looks so cute.. and kibum does look soo cute in the back!

omgosh! they're so cutee! whee
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:27 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I think HanKyung`s face is the funniest. LOL

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


S a r a n g`

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:08 am


Hmm... Super Junior, or any star, doesn't normally show their forehead, they usually have bangs, not saying that they never do. I know I cover my forehead with my bangs. I think they look good with any hairstyle~

Heechul's hair in Love Letter scared me a bit.

Eunhyuk: You look like a something, you look like a something
-----
Teacher: You look like a Prince, you look like a Prince.
Eunhyuk: You look like a Princess, you look like a Princess.
-----

I forget who, but it was so funny when someone said, "You look like Anya, you look like Anya" to Heechul! XDD
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:14 am



「 K O K O 」

--> xD I remember that lovely episode!
They were singing when said those quotes! heart
HyukJae said that to HeeChul and he got so irritated!
HeeChul: eek neutral scream I`m not playing anymore. He just crushed my pride.

Or something like that! HYUKCHUL OPPA LOVES! heart rofl

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:09 pm


He is so cute... whee
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:54 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> I know. I seen that. heart
Love it so much. So adorable. >w<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:57 pm


Yes, yes. ^ ^
Silly...<3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:01 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> ahhhhhhh!
I want his jacket!
Looks sooo warm. >3
surprised domokun mad heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


`Bou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:45 pm


Yes...I want it too...X-x
I want alot of stuff that the members have...-.-
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:26 pm


[S]u[J]u
He is so cute... whee
User Image


XDD Eunhyuk always does those Eggyo's. XD So cute~

I think Junsu would punch him playfully in the arm if Eunhyuk did that infront of him. I think Eunhyuk looks cute when he does it~ Cute~ Cute~

S a r a n g`


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:53 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> woot! Yes!
Hyukkie bum is so cuteee. And funny!
hahah! DongHae pushed him! whee domokun heart
whee.

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//